Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   Designated Bickering Thread (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/1090597-designated-bickering-thread.html)

Psup4s 08-21-2018 11:03 PM

No sir you win. your superior attitude wins and it slapped me so hard in the face it turned into carmine red. You also got the better car with right amount of pedals in the hands of a race car driver.

GT3 08-21-2018 11:08 PM

Not what I was looking for. But, thank you?
Anyways, if you’re looking for an allocation, I can probably be of help. But you’ll have to pay over. We’re all mad at the world. I get it.

I just realized how much fun these threads can be.

Psup4s 08-21-2018 11:24 PM

Im not mad at all. thank you for the allo offer but I'm really happy with my poor man .1 gt3 with a big wing. Btw, I bet I can hand your ass on platter with my .1 :thumbup:

Dalema 08-22-2018 02:56 AM

Aw snap - now it’s on like a Donkey Kong!

^ that’s some legit bickering right there

what else you all got?

Jrtaylor9 08-22-2018 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
My experience with other Porsche Owners has always been nothing but positive. Maybe it depends what part of the US/Canada you live. Here in the Midwest people are down to earth and pretty much we all share passions for sports cars, in general. I never felt any arrogance or sticking your chest out by others'.

Agree. I like the brand as much for the people you run into at events as I do the car itself. I was considering trading my spyder for a spider and then realized I want my only convertible to be driven with Porsche owners; not Ferrari :)

Edit, that post was way too flowery for a bickering thread.

Canadian Cars should easily be worth 20% less than US cars cause everything is better in Merica! :icon107:

awaisrad 08-22-2018 09:33 AM

Real men race Donkeys.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016...2291033066.jpg

Dalema 08-22-2018 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jrtaylor9 (Post 15234689)
I was considering trading my spyder for a spider and then realized I want my only convertible to be driven with Porsche owners; not Ferrari :)

Solution:
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...6d7c72c0b.jpeg

NBoost 08-22-2018 11:35 AM

68 Shelby reflection on the hood of the F car?

GreginNH 08-22-2018 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by NBoost (Post 15235152)
68 Shelby reflection on the hood of the F car?

good eye!

n3rd 08-28-2018 11:57 AM

Buying the Porsche you want has become a really unpleasant task. It’s like having a crazy girlfriend you love to hate but the bat **** crazy drama is getting old and you need to dump her. I bought my GT4 and still love driving it. I was granted a Gt3, flew to Atlanta to pick leather and PTS etc to make the car special and a keeper. Then Cxx stopped responding to my emails and calls and PTS and CXX got the axe. So I chose Sapphire and it got axed. I then was offered and RS but had to take GT3 at a recommended spec to get RS. Then RS PTS open and then no PTS. Now incoming RS has markup. I always pay MSRP, go to dealers events including the charity ones and take care of the SA and GM around the holidays. What more do I have to do to be a loyal ass kisser customer?

I’m thinking it’s time to buy the CGT or move to something italian not VAG owned out of spite. I’m willing to pay the piper but these games are getting old to buy a car you want to drive...

Oh and my after purchase surveys keep being sent to nonexistent email... I wonder why?

ToasterThief 08-28-2018 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by n3rd (Post 15248841)
Buying the Porsche you want has become a really unpleasant task. It’s like having a crazy girlfriend you love to hate but the bat **** crazy drama is getting old and you need to dump her. I bought my GT4 and still love driving it. I was granted a Gt3, flew to Atlanta to pick leather and PTS etc to make the car special and a keeper. Then Cxx stopped responding to my emails and calls and PTS and CXX got the axe. So I chose Sapphire and it got axed. I then was offered and RS but had to take GT3 at a recommended spec to get RS. Then RS PTS open and then no PTS. Now incoming RS has markup. I always pay MSRP, go to dealers events including the charity ones and take care of the SA and GM around the holidays. What more do I have to do to be a loyal ass kisser customer?

I’m thinking it’s time to buy the CGT or move to something italian not VAG owned out of spite. I’m willing to pay the piper but these games are getting old to buy a car you want to drive...

Oh and my after purchase surveys keep being sent to nonexistent email... I wonder why?

What was the recommended spec?

RennOracle 08-28-2018 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by n3rd (Post 15248841)
Buying the Porsche you want has be

You are seeing this all wrong. Get some kurds or armenians paying them a visit. The hell are you doing 'taking care of sa and gm around the holidays', are they your parents? Are they great friends? Just brake their nerves.

n3rd 08-28-2018 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by RennOracle (Post 15249165)
You are seeing this all wrong. Get some kurds or armenians paying them a visit. The hell are you doing 'taking care of sa and gm around the holidays', are they your parents? Are they great friends? Just brake their nerves.

Business relationships? Maybe I’m an antique.

wanesso 08-28-2018 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by carnut52 (Post 15231004)
Why don't people use more semicolons.
We don't need a thread like this.
Why can't we all just get along
I hate it when people list all the cars they've owned in the past; Who cares?

This is funny; really funny

RennOracle 08-28-2018 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by n3rd (Post 15249234)

Business relationships? Maybe I’m an antique.

I was exagerating. But still, if I was in your shoes I would be feeling like i was getting f.ckd but just being honest with this should show the cause.
P.S. what is 'taking care' in this context? Gifts?