Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   Anybody buy or sell a 911R recently? (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/1042867-anybody-buy-or-sell-a-911r-recently.html)

RSR73 12-17-2018 01:08 AM

Here is a picture of the other Aetna/Blau (Etna Blue) 911 R delivered to Austria.

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...eab96822d6.png

bradthe 12-17-2018 02:43 AM

OK! Fine! i will buy your car but the price will have to come waaaay down now that we know it has A/C like ALLLL the others it isn't RARE any longer!

Just kidding...i'll just drive the piss out of my S and shift my own gears...

john weires 12-17-2018 03:48 PM

I have a photograph of the $429,395 sale sign on the car. So that was the actual asking price. Can't promise the salesperson was giving me accurate information about the $399,000 actual selling price. Based on what little I know about 911R's, for one this rare in Etna Blue etc, that doesn't seem out of line if lesser optioned (no PTS) R's are bring $300-$350k.

signes 12-17-2018 04:00 PM

^ That was the original ask, then dropped below $400k given it sat so long. Could have sold at that revised price but doubt it.

MattDFW 05-29-2019 10:51 AM

I'm looking to purchase an R if anyone has one listed for sale. Send me a PM. Non white car, Buckets, SMFW, stripes.

msimon9 05-29-2019 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by sechsgang (Post 14731804)
When will you guys understand that no matter how angry you get at all of the R madness and/or pointlessness as per most of your mindsets, it's not going to make up for how many people/collectors think it's a damn cool car with a sweet spot in history? The fact alone there is so much passion against the car (then you guys go...oh no, I don't hate the car at MSRP etc etc I get it) will almost indefinitely keep it in the mind of collectors and even the speculative people again at a certain number set...actually the owners in a sense should thank you for that!

It is truly a shame that this “Porsche” enthusiast forum is the only place that takes cars that we all love and many own and bashes the values of such fine automobiles. It’s like you all want the brand to be inexpensive enough for everyone to own. It’s not a Honda, it’s a PORSCHE! The R’s deserve to bring big money, it’s a rare collectible. I took a drive in a buddy of mines new Honda Civic Type R. It was numbered xxxxx of some 34xxx. Yes 34k type R’s are being built and they will hold their value incredibly well. So any Porsche is pretty rare, especially the GT and RS and R’s. I wish rennlist would ban all value discussions and bring this back to an informative forum without so much opinions from those who do not own/can’t afford these cars. Not all cars are for everyone. It’s OK. Frustrating, yes, but so is life. Get over it and go buy a Civic, it’s a pretty Impressive car.
Rennlist is really close to losing me, and many of my colleagues as members if this continues. Let’s keep it to tech and meet ups and positive conversation. We share a passion, let’s enjoy it on this forum as well.

Scrappy1972 05-29-2019 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by msimon9 (Post 15872697)
It is truly a shame that this “Porsche” enthusiast forum is the only place that takes cars that we all love and many own and bashes the values of such fine automobiles. It’s like you all want the brand to be inexpensive enough for everyone to own. It’s not a Honda, it’s a PORSCHE! The R’s deserve to bring big money, it’s a rare collectible. I took a drive in a buddy of mines new Honda Civic Type R. It was numbered xxxxx of some 34xxx. Yes 34k type R’s are being built and they will hold their value incredibly well. So any Porsche is pretty rare, especially the GT and RS and R’s. I wish rennlist would ban all value discussions and bring this back to an informative forum without so much opinions from those who do not own/can’t afford these cars. Not all cars are for everyone. It’s OK. Frustrating, yes, but so is life. Get over it and go buy a Civic, it’s a pretty Impressive car.
Rennlist is really close to losing me, and many of my colleagues as members if this continues. Let’s keep it to tech and meet ups and positive conversation. We share a passion, let’s enjoy it on this forum as well.

This should win post of the year.

GT3RS-Fan1 05-29-2019 03:15 PM

You have my vote for the BEST post in this thread. :thumbup:

Porsche, there is no substitute.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

MattDFW 05-30-2019 08:54 AM

If anyone owns one and is interested in selling let me know. Non-white, SMFW, buckets, etc...

wegentop 05-30-2019 09:43 AM

well said.:thumbsup:

JC Lacayo 05-30-2019 10:45 AM

:roflmao: