Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The *Official* "Totally OT, but too cool not to post anyway" thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 12:07 PM
jo_ker
Rennlist Member

Received 479 Likes on 190 Posts

liked the Diablo story! want to read more.

sometimes i´m slow on a sunday - so an old bike like this is good to have - and the busty bavarian lady is spending the whole winter next to me in the office.

she wasn´t such a beauty a couple of month ago:

Old 11-07-2017, 08:36 PM
GeoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 473 Likes on 223 Posts

A Messerschmitt car seen at Atlanta's Caffeine and Octane

Old 11-10-2017, 12:18 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

At EICMA show in Milan.. new Indian Flat Tracker.. oh my!!!
Attached Images    
Old 11-11-2017, 08:59 AM
jo_ker
Rennlist Member

Received 479 Likes on 190 Posts

Jordan is such a funny guy!

Facebook Post
Old 11-28-2017, 07:06 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Learning to do some basic film editing.. having fun with it. Second half is just driving the testifies no music.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:41 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Default Last EASY (European Auto Salvage Yard) Porsche meet pics

Sad time has come, when EASY Porsche, 40 years of existing to provide spare Porsche parts, closes. The last ever Saturday morning Porsche gathering in Emeryville was held there this morning. I took a few pics to commemorate the moment. I also am absolutely in love with pictures of junk metal, so, if anyone else shares the same passion.. here are some iphone pics (I swear i'm getting a good camera soon).

Old 01-06-2018, 09:10 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Default Last EASY (European Auto Salvage Yard) Porsche meet pics

Sad time has come, when EASY Porsche, 40 years of existing to provide spare Porsche parts, closes. The last ever Saturday morning Porsche gathering in Emeryville was held there this morning. I took a few pics to commemorate the moment. I also am absolutely in love with pictures of junk metal, so, if anyone else shares the same passion.. here are some iphone pics (I swear i'm getting a good camera soon).

Old 01-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

CAlexio: Cool even if replica. First tip that it’s not real. Open trailer.

How about this this for Cool. My first dirt bike in ‘72. Yamaha Mini Enduro.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:40 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

honored to be able to make use of a very special “ suitcase” today to see what leather would fit my comparatively humble motorcycle project. Very soon UNA will be finished, and the seat will have a very special extra touch.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:40 PM
DuckieRS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 'proper' way of making a selection. Beyond cool...
Old 02-07-2018, 04:05 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Default that picture when your car is orbiting earth and it says "don't panic" on the nav...

my favorite interview with Elon Musk, was when he spoke with sam altman of YC. Sam asks Elon “how should an entrepreneur decide what to focus on”.. his answer “pick something which can affect the greatest number of people, then dedicate your life to moving that idea forward an inch.. even if you don’t succeed, you will have laid the path for someone else to pick it up and move it forward another inch”.. that’s the most inspiring idea I’d ever heard.. That interview was the catalyst, the very moment i decided to risk everything to bring a medical device to market which could cure many people’s diseases by harnessing the nervous system’s own capacity. it was THAT interview which made me say “**** it.. it’s worth it to try”. my new mantra is #dontpanic (and yes.. there is a hashtag)

Last edited by CAlexio; 02-07-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
my favorite interview with Elon Musk, was when he spoke with sam altman of YC. Sam asks Elon “how should an entrepreneur decide what to focus on”.. his answer “pick something which can affect the greatest number of people, then dedicate your life to moving that idea forward an inch.. even if you don’t succeed, you will have laid the path for someone else to pick it up and move it forward another inch”.. that’s the most inspiring idea I’d ever heard.. That interview was the catalyst, the very moment i decided to risk everything to bring a medical device to market which could cure many people’s diseases by harnessing the nervous system’s own capacity. it was THAT interview which made me say “**** it.. it’s worth it to try”. my new mantra is #dontpanic (and yes.. there is a hashtag)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnBQmEqBCY0
Hope is FDA approved
Old 02-07-2018, 05:49 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Hope is FDA approved
we're actually considering not going that route.. potentially even an "as seen on tv" type of device as we're non-invasive and have received an NSR rating (non significant risk).... quicker to market, just have to do the safety studies which are in progress..
Old 02-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

we're actually considering not going that route.. potentially even an "as seen on tv" type of device as we're non-invasive and have received an NSR rating (non significant risk).... quicker to market, just have to do the safety studies which are in progress..
You might still have to file 510K as the agency will need to review it. Now we really going OT lol
Old 02-07-2018, 07:16 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 261 Posts

awesome! very happy for you. what device are you talking about? I ask as I am physician that does neuroanesthesia and critical care.

Quick Reply: The *Official* "Totally OT, but too cool not to post anyway" thread