Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Former Carrera Owners....what are your thoughts after making the switch?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 11:59 PM
Matt-R20
Racer

Received 142 Likes on 59 Posts

Have 991 50th (NA GTS equiv), 997.2 RS and had a 15 GT3 (18 on order).

I love the 50th, great driving car, jekyl and hyde depending on what buttons you push. 991 GT3 is really nice enough to daily especially with sofa seats. Super compliant, biggest hassle is just worrying about the front lip. Also, depending on color and wing, it really stands out. You won’t be disappointed going to GT. 9K rpm is bonkers, manual or pdk. Clearly best value and most usable supercar out there and the GT retains value better and a conventional 991. All positive. Pre 991 GT cars would be too much to daily for me, very intimate and engaging, but will wear you out. 991 GT is really comfortable in comparision. Good luck!
Old 03-14-2018, 12:01 AM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by Msmatt
Have 991 50th (NA GTS equiv), 997.2 RS and had a 15 GT3 (18 on order).

I love the 50th, great driving car, jekyl and hyde depending on what buttons you push. 991 GT3 is really nice enough to daily especially with sofa seats. Super compliant, biggest hassle is just worrying about the front lip. Also, depending on color and wing, it really stands out. You won’t be disappointed going to GT. 9K rpm is bonkers, manual or pdk. Clearly best value and most usable supercar out there and the GT retains value better and a conventional 991. All positive. Pre 991 GT cars would be too much to daily for me, very intimate and engaging, but will wear you out. 991 GT is really comfortable in comparision. Good luck!
Did you go with 4/18 way for your .2 or LWBS?
Old 03-14-2018, 10:10 AM
Bossing
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 45 Posts

I had a 2017 991.2 manual Carrera coupe from 1/17 to 10/17.... then also on 10/17 I took delivery of my pre-spec'd PDK GT3.2. Big difference.... first & foremost really is the engine. Second is that 4.0.... yesss again- the engine. Sure my little 3.0 turbo six in the C2 had a nice brisk acceleration especially when under boost but the new GT3's 4 liter is a monster for a naturally aspirated boxer. And to add, I absolutely love the PDKS.... very fun to drive and has amazing fast shifts. In fact I have just as much fun in the PDK as in all my other manual cars.

As stated, the GT3 is a true GT/track car while the Carrera is a mix of mostly touring and occasional GT car. I tracked my C2 and it does punch above its class. The advantage the Carrera has is the more comfortable & compliant ride but that's expected. The C2 is an excellent car but in short the GT3 is even exponentially greater in terms of overall performance. So if anyone is thinking of upgrading and can swing the big price difference, it'll be worth it. A GT car is a GT car after all and will still be alot less common than the Carreras out there.

Would I ever go back to a non-GT 911? I hope not. And as much as possible I wouldn't want to neither... but in fairness to the Carrera line they are absolutely fun to drive as well plus the turbo boost can spoil you so having one doesn't mean you are relegated to scraps. If I didn't get a GT3 allocation last year, I'd likely be shooting for either a Carrera T or a GTS.... in rwd manual coupe configuration. The GT3 is a WIN (in huge bold capital letters) while the Carrera is still a big win. If you can upgrade, do it.... if not then the Carrera is still a fine machine. And they both look good!

Old 06-23-2018, 02:55 AM
Freud
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Guys:

Below is a post I wrote in the 991 forum after finally getting to drive a 991 GT3. Needless to say I loved it. In the end, I think for me right now I own the perfect 911 for my needs, as I have two kids who still fit in the back. Plus, in Houston, you can use the cab most of the year. However, it won't be long before they don't fit, and the loss of the back seats isn't a big deal.

Below are my thoughts. They are written from the perspective of a Carrera owner to other Carrera owners who might not have driven the GT3 as I had not. Obviously, y'all already know most of what I'm saying. But I'd love to hear your thoughts on when you moved from a normal Carrera to a GT3. Do you use it differently? Less or more often? What would your perfect 911 be? I'd appreciate your thoughts as GT3 owners. Thanks!

<<REPOST BELOW>>

So, with all the discussion about a manual returning to the 991.2 GT3, and the rumors (now squashed) of the touring option including a rear seat, my curiosity got piqued. What could be more perfect than a wingless GT3 with a rear seat! My perfect Porsche. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy my C2S Cab, but I'm always looking to the next car. I bought the Cab partly because I wanted my wife and kids to get enjoyment out of it. But My kids are 10 and 7 and only have a few more years before they won't fit in the rear anyway. And let's face it, a GT3 is mega.

Just watching all the release videos has got me salivating over the thought of that 4 liter engine screaming to 9k RPM, the race bred suspension, etc. etc. Every video review I've watched has just gotten me salivating over the thought of a GT3. Yesterday during our monthly North Side of Houston PCA cars and coffee event, one of the members rocked up in a GT4 and I really needed to scratch the itch!

There are a few for sale here in H-Town but most dealers treat them like unobtanium and you're lucky you get a seat in them, and heaven forbid you ask to drive one. Luckily, there are still some cool dealers in this town. I won't name names, but you can PM me if you want.

So I arrived yesterday for my appointment with no small measure of excitement. I honestly didn't know what to expect. Would I be finishing up the appointment asking for a trade in value of my car, and trying to convinve myself I could live with the loss of the rear seats? Or would I think that it would be a crazy beast, amazing but not really useful even as a weekend toy? I know that coming from a Cab, even an S, it was going to be a world of difference, but I didn't know just how different it would be? Of course, the exterior, to me, looks loads better. The wider body, the lowered stance, the more aggressive aero. The car looks super sinister and purposeful. Inside....looks like a 991. LOL. My car has full leather so this car was even a little lower grade looking than mine. I will say that this car had the 4 was sport seats, and I really liked them. I was afraid that I'd miss the extending thigh bolsters from my 14 way seats, but I didn't at all. They were far more comfortable, to my 6'2" and large framed self at least, than my 14 ways. I'd definitely get them in a future car. Otherwise, aside from the yellow needles, all looks similar to a PDK equipped, non-sunroof Carrera.

Oh, except for the 9,000 RPM redline.

The salesman and I got in for the drive. Starting it up, it sounded like a normal 911 or 5 seconds, and then all the cacaphony started. There's a lot of noise coming from the rear. Chuntering and small clunks. I understand that's normal. The engine sounds a bit angry and restless. Setting off at walking pace, the diff binds up a little bit. The ride quality is pretty flinty over small bumps and road cracks. Keep in mind, this is rolling out of the dealer parking lot over poorly maintained concrete access roads.

Once we rolled out onto some better roads and got some speed on, the suspension took a deep breath and relaxed. The ride at 30 MPH and above wasn't much worse than my C2S. In fact, even at normal commuting speeds, I could immediately feel that the car is far more tied down than any "normal" 991 Carrera I've driven (.1 and .2 both C2 and C2S). There's very little of the typical Porsche "nose bob" that you still even feel a bit in the 991's (certainly it's nothing like one of the air-cooled cars, or even the 997). The car feels otherworldly planted to the ground.

The car had a bit of heat in the oil, but not enough to cane it yet, so when we rolled onto the frontage road and up onto the highway, I left it in auto and let the car short shift. Well, short shifting for slightly warm GT3 is still about 4,500 RPM! The first thing I noticed was that the car felt much more responsive to the helm. The steering is much more communicative, plus the RWS must add some serious agility. I tried a few lane changes through moderate traffic and the car just moves all of a piece. It's effortless, like a shark gliding through a school of tuna. It's the boss, just waiting to pounce on it's prey. A highway cruise bores this car to tears.

Keep in mind, this is Houston. There are very, very few good roads to drive in a spirited manner. Unless you just want to do a straight drag on the highway. Very few twisty roads. I went a few miles up the highway, noting that the car's natural cruising speed seemed to be somewhere about 90....seriously. This car is so unstressed at that speed it's crazy. As I dropped down off the highway, I noticed the oil temp was finally climbing above 170. I popped it into manual as I pulled into the u-turn on the frontage road, and pulled up to the yield. The entrance ramp for the highway sat about 1/4 mile in front of me. Wait for the gap. Wait for it. And go.

I've driven a 911S PDK with Sport Chrono in Sport Plus mode. PDKS in a GT3 makes that car seem like a GM Hydro-matic 3 speed in terms of shifts. The speed at which the transmission swaps cogs is just otherworldly. 9k in first, then 9k in second and I'm up the ramp at speeds, well, let's just say that I was braking at the top of the ramp to blend into the highway traffic. The transmission, which was utterly smooth and non-offensive at slower speeds rips off WOT upshifts with a firm crack. The response to the pull of the paddle is immediate. Next to me the salesman says, "I never get tired of that, and neither will you". He's right.

I ran it down the highway a few miles, this time at a hotter pace than my first run. The car simply begged me to slice it through traffic. It was entertaining, but only for a moment. As I told the salesman, my days of passing cars with 30 MPH closing speed are long gone. There are just too many distracted drivers and even more lack of discipline than there was even 10 years ago. I popped it back into auto and sat back to collect my thoughts. I did want to check the car's responsiveness first, so I gave the throttle a good nudge while crusing in 7th at about 70 MPH. Instantly we were in 3rd and rocketing well into triple digits. I shut it down after about 3 seconds, or we may have doubled the speed limit.

I cruised back to the dealership and dropped off the salesman, and picked up my 10 year old. He was excited to not be waiting in the dealership any longer although he didn't seem too excited about driving in just a 911. LOL. I did a few hard pulls on the highway for him, but got off and headed for the one back road with a few turns in the area. This is in a fairly populated area, so there's no room for hooligan speeds, but there are a few turns where you can take them without braking in a high performance car. Time to get a feel for how this beastie handles.

It is, of course, otherworldly. This is a track bred weapon operating at under 50 on some back roads, so it's probably operating at, max, 4 tenths. And that's by taking a 25 MPH posted corner at 40 and not lifting. So not a true test for the car, but beginning to reveal it's nature. And that nature is just planted. The car is completely secure and tied down. I've driven this stretch of road in many, many cars. 911's, Panamera Turbo, M3 / M4, C63, Jag F type, you name it. It's the only decent road around and there are many car dealerships along the highway in the area. The GT3, as expected, is the most capable car I've driven on this road. That's to be expected, but it's the way the car feels that's just simply magical. The sense of control that the car exhibits must be felt to be understood. I've driven 993's, 997's and 991's and this car just doesn't feel like a 911. It feels, well, I don't want to use the "race car for the street" cliche, as it's not that raw. But the level of communication streaming back to you through the wheel and through the seat is simply next level. The super sticky front end combined with the RWS makes direction changes immediate, instant and rewarding. The lack of movement and flex from a standard 911 is palpable. Of course, I'm used to driving a Cab, but even vs. 997 and 991 coupes, the car is much more solid, planted and secure.

But somehow, even completely unstressed, the car isn't boring. It still feels like a 911. You can still feel the rear weight bias. The car is not working hard, but it's still talking to you. It's enjoying the workout, even if it's not breaking a sweat. You feel what the car is doing. The stiffer suspension is now flowing and the payoff for that low speed nuggety ride is a much more talkative experience at speed, even low speed. That chatty diff is now putting down power like a champ. Combined with the relatively weedy level of torque, you can slam the throttle home at the exit of a bend, even in second, and just ride that magical power curve all the way to the 9k RPM redline. Of course, 9k RPM in second is something like 70 MPH if I remember correctly, so you're not doing that too often.

The curvy section is broken up by a park, and some junctions, so it doesn't flow and all too soon I found myself merging back onto the frontage road to get back on the highway. As you can imagine a full throttle pull into traffic found me faster than the cars actually ON the highway, and I had to brake for traffic getting up the ramp. I did a quick run down to the exit below the dealership and cooled my jets as I exited and pulled a u-turn.

The salesman wanted to know my thoughts. My first statement was, "I'd lose my license in a week". That could be true, but I suspect after actually owning such a beast and having more access other than a test drive, I'd figure out the time and the place to properly exercise it. Be it through the hill country or on a track, there are a few places to take the car to stretch it's legs. My second thought was that it's just too much. Too much car to drive on the long, boring, straight roads where I live here in Houston. If it was in the North East where I grew up, in the Hudson Valley and the foothills of the Adirondack mountains, I'd have some places to exercise it more regularly. As it is around here, it really MIGHT be too much.

But just like I have a deep love for my daily driven VW GTI, I think I might quickly fall in love with the GT3, even if I didn't ever bring it on the track. And it's for the same reason, albeit at a different level. The GTi is just a hoot to drive. The car talks to you all the time, but it doesn't beat you up. Sure, full throttle gives you a bunch of turbo lag, torque steer, and a bit of front wheel burnout. But it's always poised and planted, and has a lithe feeling that makes it fun to commute to work in. Turn in is precise, you can feel the weight transfer at slow speeds. The car is your constant companion. The GT3 feels the same way. Even at speeds well, well below it's capability, it's always telling you what it's doing. It's confidence and capability is not coupled with aloofness. It's not inert. The M3 and M4, by comparison, give you a stoic shrug when driving at 5 tenths. They don't tell you much.

Hopping back into my C2S cab for the ride home gave me more to think about. Compared to the GT3, the suspension felt much less in control. There was a lot more movement from bumps. Reactions to steering revealed the lack of poise from the front end, and the absence of the RWS. Whereas before I rode in the GT3 the car felt super planted and controlled, now I could feel the compromise of the suspension. There was always an extra bit of movement from a bump or from an input that wasn't there in the GT3. The steering certainly lacks some of the communication that the GT3 has. The GT3 is closer to a 997 than a standard 991 Carrera in it's feel. And even in Sport Plus, ripping through the gears to redline in my S, despite only being down 75 HP, the car lacks that fanatical pull on the top end. 6k to 7,500 in the S is only half as thrilling as 7,500 to 9k in the GT3.

There is a bit more honesty to the standard Carrera though. Once I had about 10 minutes back in my car, could recall my appreciation for what it is. The standard 911 is a fantastic car. It's a joy to drive and a great experience. I didn't come off feeling like it was some poor relation to the GT3. it's still a sublime machine to drive. The suspension isn't as capable, but it's a little more honest feeling for it. A little more authentic 911, rather than super capable road racer.

So that lead to a little soul searching. What would my perfect 911 be? In all honesty, I really do enjoy the cab. Its a lot of fun to drive with the top down, and hear the car working (especially with the PSE). It's been 20 years since I owned a droptop and I forgot how the additional sensory input changes your experience of driving. Likewise, I can still put all four of us in the car to go to dinner. That won't last too much longer, but I'm enjoying it while I can.

The difference in powertrain is palpable. Even thought the standard Carrera S engine makes it's power up at the top of the rev range, it lacks the urge in the final 1500 RPM that the GT3's car has. I cannot even imagine how special the new 4 liter engine must be by all accounts. But, as you can see comparing power curves, in the lower revs, the Carrera S isn't too far off the mark. You really need to wring out the car to get the most of it. It's certainly rewarding to do so, but there are just not many opportunities to do it on the public roads. Plus, and I'm being brutally honest here as someone who owns a manual transmission 911, I don't know how you'd keep up with an engine that's even angrier than this one having to row your own. I'd love to drive one, or drive a 911R to see what you need to do to stay on top of an engine with this high of a powerband. You can see why the Porsche engineers are baffled that the buyers would prefer the manual to the PDK. The way the PDK changes gears and keeps you into the power has to be felt to be believed. It's just unreal.

I left thinking back to earlier in the day seeing that GT4 at the PCA meet. I imagine that in all honesty, the GT4 might be the perfect car for me from a driving standpoint. That incredible front end of the GT3 carries over wholesale, but it's got the S's engine so it's a little less frenetic. I'd just like the gearing to be shorter, same as I want it to be shorter in the Carrera S. Maybe the Boxster Spyder for the open top experience? Not sure.

As far as the perfect 911? I'm not sure. I love the GT3 chassis. You can certainly daily the thing, at least where I live. It's not super stiff. I love the increased communication, the poise and the alertness. And while I love the powertrain, it's just insane to think of how fast it is on the public road, and how you're constantly goaded into just wringing it's neck to get the most out of it. I'd want a little more low end torque, but don't think I'd want the compromises that come from turbocharging. And before you get on me as a turbo hater, two of my current 3 cars are turbo..one turbo petrol GTI and a turbo diesel Cayenne. And before that, my previous two daily drivers also had turbos. I've lived with them, understand them, and love their torque. What i don't love is the inherent lag, the heat soak, and the top end restrictions. Perhaps the new 4 liter engine solves all problems? I'm not sure.

I also lament the loss of rear seats in a Cayman, Boxster, or a GT 911. With kids, the practicality is just too much to be discounted.

Finally the transmission. I can't wait for the reviews of the manual 4.0 liter car. I know that the owners of 997 GT3 RS and RS 4.0 liter cars love the manual in it. But I've no seat time in those cars to see how they compare to the 3.8 GT3 engine or new 4.0 engines. Are they too frenetic?

I still think that a de-winged, manual, with rear seat 991.2 GT3 might be the perfect 911 in my mind. Perhaps one day down the road I might buy a Touring pack car (no rear wing, manual only) and add the rear seats from a coupe. I'm sure it can be done. Until then, I'll enjoy my Carrera S and keep dreaming about how awesome that run in the GT3 was. I'll remember it fondly.
Thanks for the above Needsdecaf. I have had multiple M3's thru might days but have only ever driven Porsche cars if friends. I don't need a DD as I have a pretty well set up E90 M3 (tracked about 6x/yr) which can continue in those duties. I am currently in the GT3/ GT4 dilemma. I am currently listed for a new 718 GT4 when available but I'm wondering whether I should just pull the trigger on the right spec 991.1 GT3. I just registered on this forum as I wanted to thank you for your time and effort in putting together the piece above. Cheers from Oz.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:14 PM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 700 Likes on 511 Posts

will never go back to a "regular" 911 again...........GT3/2/RS is the way to go......more like the earlier Porsches that were more sporting........
Old 06-25-2018, 07:30 PM
Freud
Intermediate

Was in the dealership yesterday talking about GT4's. Now pulling the trigger on a 2016 GT3RS.1 later today. Lesson - don't visit you local Porsche dealership !!
Old 06-25-2018, 08:54 PM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Received 414 Likes on 258 Posts

My 2013 911 S was a piece of **** compared to my GT3. I had buyer's regret the day after I bought it. The 991 Carrera doesn't even deserve to be called a 911 anymore.

The GT3 is in a completely different league; probably akin to the league my 993 was in back in 1996.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:59 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by Freud
Was in the dealership yesterday talking about GT4's. Now pulling the trigger on a 2016 GT3RS.1 later today. Lesson - don't visit you local Porsche dealership !!
Wow, congrats!!! Pls share some pictures and the spec! Hell of a car

Originally Posted by destaccado
My 2013 911 S was a piece of **** compared to my GT3. I had buyer's regret the day after I bought it. The 991 Carrera doesn't even deserve to be called a 911 anymore.

The GT3 is in a completely different league; probably akin to the league my 993 was in back in 1996.
I disagree but different strokes for different folks

IMO at least for the 991.2, I am widely impressed by how capable it is *at least for what I use my cars for* and I actually appreciate my C4 more and more as I drive it. Daily driving & canyons/back roads on the weekends. My C4 feels as fast as my GT3 at lower speeds/RPMs, and in that area of the powerband is just as exciting (of course 5-6k+ GT3 will smother the C4 in terms of experience/enjoyment but that usually can only be accessed on weekends on canyon roads or for those who track). Some here might be led to believe that the 991 911 is an inferior car compared to the GT stuff, yes the GT stuff is a much more motorsport derived experience and is different but IMO that doesn't detract from how simply amazing the 911 is today. I find it more capable than ever to do both aspects of what I look for in a car. GT-cruiser/comfortable, useable, versatile, safe, easy to drive, subtle/understated, but a wickedly fast instrument when pushed, and easy/fun to explore the limits of the car. The turbos for the .2 really reinforced the dual nature for me of the 991.2 Carreras for the better, but of course as always just one opinion and YMMV - I say this even as my GT3 is my favorite car I've ever owned. But my C4 is really close behind that, the gap is much smaller than I would have thought for me (tracking aside).
Old 06-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Freud
Intermediate

Sorry no pics yet as I'm having troubles uploading them atm. Hopefully soon.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Originally Posted by Freud
Thanks for the above Needsdecaf. I have had multiple M3's thru might days but have only ever driven Porsche cars if friends. I don't need a DD as I have a pretty well set up E90 M3 (tracked about 6x/yr) which can continue in those duties. I am currently in the GT3/ GT4 dilemma. I am currently listed for a new 718 GT4 when available but I'm wondering whether I should just pull the trigger on the right spec 991.1 GT3. I just registered on this forum as I wanted to thank you for your time and effort in putting together the piece above. Cheers from Oz.

You’re welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:15 PM
ksozay
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

My grandfather had a passion for Porsche. He passed that passion along to his son, his daughter's husband (my father), and to me.
The smell of the leather, the gas/oil/exhaust - "that Porsche smell" that you experience opening the door of damn near every 911 through the late 80s is easily one of my most favorite sensory experiences.
I, like many kids growing up, had a stage 4 terminal love affair for all things Porsche 911.
The black 930 turbo poster hanging on my bedroom wall. The endless daydreaming of owning one "some day" and what it would feel like knowing I could just walk out to the garage and see it sitting there, waiting for me.
The nights I spend waxing it, just staring at it, anticipating and planning the next moment I'd drive it.
It didn't matter what we were doing or where we were at - I could hear that unmistakable sound of a 911 whine coming and we all had to stop just to catch a glimpse.
Growing up - there was only ONE car for me. The 911.

As an adult, I've owned 2 997s cabs (gen1/gen2). I liked both. Great performance for DD combined with the freedom to open the top and have a "speedster" moment.
The 997 was appealing for the nod to classic 911 styling combined with modern tech. And I'd see each in my garage at night or in the morning, and every time that sight would cause me to smile.
I washed, I waxed, and I drove. It was the perfect blend of a 911 experience paired with my adult daily life needs.

I recently walked into our local Porsche dealership with my wife and 1.5 year old daughter.
It was time to part with the cab and get something I would drive year round with the kid in the back.
Looking for hardtop, probably a 991.2 - as an adult I was moving toward the family car 911 experience I felt inevitable.
We left that dealership...
With a GT3.

And I want to make this single point clear.
I didn't just leave that dealership with my family.
I left that dealership as a 14 year old kid that I'd long lost touch with.
For the first time in many, many years - I was flooded with so many amazing, long forgotten but deeply treasured memories.
From my grandfather, uncle, and father - I experienced a steady stream of our time together sharing a passion for Porsche.

I'm fortunate that I have a supportive wife, a kid that's still breathing, and a few other cars that perform DD duties for the family.
When I put my hand on the garage door, I become a kid again.
I can spend hours in the garage just looking at the lines, the fit and finish of that car.
I spend time looking for reasons to tinker with the car when I've got time to myself.
Driving gives me reason to clean it.

I turn the key and I am myself.
I am the sum of all these dreams and wishes.
And that small change in my adult life has permeated through all aspects of it.
As I knew it would, when I was young.

For ME, that kid with a terminal case of "Porsche",
THIS is the difference between a 911 and a 930.
THIS is the difference between a Carrera and GT3.
It's not the practicality of the decision but the fulfillment of a wish.

My father recently passed, only a week ago today.
I am reminded that life is to use, to wring the *&%$ out of and completely exhaust.
I proudly carry on his memory and his passion.
And I look forward to passing along that passion to my daughter.
May my car give her dreams, and wishes, and something to imagine.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:57 PM
theunitedstates
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by destaccado

I had a 2016 Carrera 2S, and I have to say, I found it pretty disappointing as well. I would have picked a lot of other cars at that price point or less, or got something a bit cheaper and grabbed myself a Ducati Panigale with the difference. It just wasn't worth it to me and I sold it within a year.

I want to try out a GT model to see if it scratches the itch. If it doesn't, well, there likely is something wrong with me or Porsche just isn't for me, which means I likely have something wrong with me...
Old 06-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Great post ksozay! Thanks for sharing. That’s the kind of feeling I am looking for and not getting in my C2S. It’s a great car, but does not feel special to me. Or at least, not as special as it should.

Sorry to hear about your father.

Quick Reply: Former Carrera Owners....what are your thoughts after making the switch?