Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AKRAPOVIČ Exhaust Systems | Take a peek behind the scenes at Akrapovič!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 04:16 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Default AKRAPOVIČ Exhaust Systems | Take a peek behind the scenes at Akrapovič!

AKRAPOVIČ EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Go on a journey through the Akrapovič Company and take a peek behind the scenes at our unique craftsmanship paired with advanced technology. Look at our materials laboratory, 3D scanning, sound engineering, and experience the way our products are created. Explore the benefits of our 2D and 3D laser cutting, unique welding skills, state of the art titanium foundry, and the production of race-proven hand-made carbon composites. Discover our team of employees who take care of all the needs of our partners and customers around the globe. Check out the secret behind our racing department and find out why pure performance with unique sound is all we’re about!

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for taking a look!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:52 AM
mrhamamg
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Any idea when .2 GT3 Akra exhaust may come out? I'm assuming few months after the .2s come out but if you could narrow that down it would be great.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:23 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by mrhamamg
Any idea when .2 GT3 Akra exhaust may come out? I'm assuming few months after the .2s come out but if you could narrow that down it would be great.
No ETA yet. Will post something once I hear

Quick Reply: AKRAPOVIČ Exhaust Systems | Take a peek behind the scenes at Akrapovič!