Sponsored by:

Pete Stout (000 Magazine)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 01:50 PM
zellamsee
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Pete Stout (000 Magazine)

As most of you already know, Pete Stout (a good buddy) and Alex Palevsky recently released a new publication, 000 Magazine. In fact, the first issue is now in the mail! The "protoype" issue, released a few months, ago was pretty killer.

Check out this interview with Pete (just released):

http://www.petrolicious.com/articles...ctions-therein
Old 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Thank you for the link!

I subscribed early also and like you I was blown away with the first issue. I finally finished reading it over the weekend just in time for the next installment.

For those on the fence I would highly recommend it. It is very well written, very detailed and the photos are incredible. The content is fairly diverse too with a mix of car history, historical race cars and detailed description of new car development. I'm sure the content will vary with each issue, can't wait to see what's next.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:08 AM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I've received both 000 and 001, and so far this new magazine is off to an incredible start! Amazing work, Mr. Stout and company!
Old 04-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was just looking at this - popped up on my Instagram. Looks awesome!
Old 04-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Sonnen Porsche
Former Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 29 Posts

We have a few issues here and I can vouch for the quality. Pete has put together a beautiful publication and I think the folks on this board should jump at the chance to have this in your home.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:26 PM
rsnodgrass
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Huge fan of 000, the depth and quality. I look forward to every issue that arrives...and block off several hours on my calendar just to enjoy.

Speaking of which, there are just to TWO MORE DAYS TO WIN a 1-year subscription to 000 Magazine or the award winning Carrera 2.7 book!

To celebrate the Turbo 3.0 book printing process starting last month, we are excited to offer a very special contest for Porsche enthusiasts. At Parabolica Press, we believe in producing exceptionally researched books, uncovering never before seen material, and striving to set a higher standard for automotive books. Recently, we've found a kindred spirit in this pursuit. The quality, depth, new material, and overall presentation of 000 Magazine is exceptional. Their quarterly magazines are consistent with the standard we have set for ourselves at Parabolica Press. Indeed, each 000 issue could be characterized as a mini book. For this reason, we are excited to partner with 000 Magazine for an exclusive opportunity to win either a one year 000 Magazine Subscription or the award winning Carrera 2.7 book.

ENTER TO WIN NOW! No purchase necessary.

Quick Reply: Pete Stout (000 Magazine)