Sponsored by:

delete

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 09:23 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 667 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3RS-Fan1
My car stickers for $215685.00 plus taxes and license fees. My offer of $300K if you come to look at it is in my opinion is "Fair Price" but I have no takers from flippers and brokers. I think their magic number is at least $200K or higher over MSRP. Not sure whether pricing in the secondary market will go up or down, what I do know is I want a second 911R. Believe me, it is that GOOD!:cheers

Wherever you are, find a dealer, broker, or flipper to show you his/her car. I doubt they will let you drive it but have the opportunity to look at it close and in person, and listen to the mechanical noises, fit and finish, so you have first hand experience what you are about to buy should you make that turn. My guess is for buyers, $300K is reasonable since you still have to pay taxes on top of the secondary market price. In the meantime sit back and relax, take your time. Who knows there might be a very remote chance someone does not really want their 911R.

To me, money is good but the car is better. Best of luck on your hunt!

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
Thanks. It's easy for me to relax and take my time with this car at the current pricing (even with the trajectory in the right direction). While I certainly desire the car, it's not a must have or I'd already own one. I appreciate your thoughtful input.

Quick Reply: delete