Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

Trade you a clean GT4 for it
Old 02-26-2017, 09:41 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,772 Likes on 1,020 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson7
Can't believe this puppy is for sale.
I am starting to think that in 2 years you and I might be the only regulars still with our cars. Unless there's something you want to tell me?
Old 02-26-2017, 09:42 PM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

OP: Are you kidding us? That car is no longer a pristine, zero mile, garage queen and is therefore worthless. You couldn't pay me to take it off your hands.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:53 PM
F1CrazyDriver
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Does the car have close to delivery miles ? How many CXX options ?
If no CXX options, it's not a true GT3rs .
Old 02-26-2017, 10:01 PM
Mlbraptor
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll trade you my 991S...
Old 02-26-2017, 10:04 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 889 Likes on 336 Posts

Not worth much. Didn't you hear they produced 18,000 of them!
Old 02-26-2017, 10:13 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,309 Likes on 561 Posts

Originally Posted by 24Chromium
OP: Are you kidding us? That car is no longer a pristine, zero mile, garage queen and is therefore worthless. You couldn't pay me to take it off your hands.
I'm easy going. You can pay me! I'll take it off your hands
Old 02-26-2017, 10:13 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 114 Likes on 81 Posts

I will trade you 57 GT1 Pro+ LSDs for it.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:25 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

I'm allergic to Mango. Only have 4 big Mango trees in my yard. Couldn't be apple as and pears figures.

Needs much more patina for me to be comfortable. I don't trust cars that weren't driven daily and tracked monthly.

$175k but only because best interior and spec in US.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:48 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Radio/PCM delete right?? You're stuck with it. Any showboat fly by night car of the week buyer needs tunes when cruising around.

Name:  photo482.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  658.1 KB
Old 02-26-2017, 10:51 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

How many miles on this beater Mooty? I have a friend looking for RS and just sent him your Chevron picture. Any more interesting pics?
Old 02-26-2017, 11:04 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Mooty, my friend is asking for the sticker with options listed plus mileage
Old 02-26-2017, 11:16 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

u must not understand my style
i don't answer questions.
i only provide wire info.
first wire to arrive with enough weight gets car
Old 02-26-2017, 11:19 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

What a day….

Started with two pieces of toast and cheap coffee. Dropped kids to Chinese school. Got home hop on tarmac to enjoy the sun (finally no rain).

Those of u in SF peninsula probably know the 3 mile old la honda ref climb. Cat 1 racers are around 16-17 min. mortals are 25min and >30min, you should start taking performance enhancing drugs!!! Did a 26 today though have done 23 chasing younger pretty girl cyclists up the climb. At my old age, I need motivation.

gone so fast that i found holes on my bib

Ride was NICE. Sunny is the operative word.

Then almost forgot to pick up kids from Chinese school. Hope on dually and off I went. It weaves through traffic well and like on track, I used all the pavement including the sidewalk.

Fed the kids chipotle and had to have an argument with the server why they ran out of barbacoa when they literally just opened up …. If any RL’ster is in chipotle mgmt., we need to talk.

Dropped off daughter off ballet and try very hard to not fall asleep watching something I totally do not understand…. But she does very well at bending her self into strange shapes and wins trophies so i endure….

Then grab her, and drop son off t-ball. Yes, I understand this sport. But it’s a painful comedy to watch the kids “trying” to play ball. Hit the BALL not the T, don’t stare at ME, go get the ball and tag the kid who is running…. Oh well. He aint gonna be the next CJ Wilson for sure… there goes my retirement plan. THUS MANGO for sale. All so crystlal clear now.

We all got home 4:00pm. Wife not back yet. Ok, you kids start home work, daddy need to go do stuff. Off I went with mango up kings mt then west bound on skyline to 92. The car is AMAZING…. Those who can’t get over PDKS needs HELP. This is simply insane, not speed, but the turn in, the way it follows turns…. I need a cigarette now….

Now this is cycling country and I still have my sweaty cycling jersey on (I did say the RS is a beater), so I need to behave on street. But 2nd gear WOT is so fun, just stay within 10 mph of limilt, when I come to riders, I come to almost stop, they look around give me thumbs up. Maybe it’s the jersey I had on. But we all share the road.

60 miles got home, kids miraculously did homework without assistance. Years of beating and tough love worked. Wife still at work. I “instructed” the kids to vacuum the floors and the wipe the floor. House floor is polished concrete, tis’ like a dust bunny zoo. While they worked, I thought time to earn brownie points. Let’s do laundry. Shoved EVERYTHING into the washer, including the HAMPER. Daughter said, you don’t wash the hamper. OK, really…. Let me take that out…. Lots of bottles, cans, jugs in laundry room. Well whatever, just pick one. It’s red but I was certain ti’s not siracha, so that’s good enough. Sorting, daughter asked… I thought I heard “snorting”… I am thinking you are way too young to snort anything …. What are u talking about. Then dawn on me: SORTING… ok, I will do that soon. Brushed her out and turn the damn machine on. Then later 80 min in hi heat dryer.

Wife back around 630. Commanded my supreme leadership and house chore skills, even let me drive my porsche to dinner. (THAT’S NOW. Tmo I will hear an earful if any of her clothes shrunk, last time it happened, I told her she got fat….. THAT DID NOT go over well at all.)

Anyways, dinner in an smelly antique…

pigs blood cake. no i'm not making it up

fried tofu

grass jelly (name lost in translation nothing to do with grass)

overall a great day so perhaps I should just keep the beat up mango
Old 02-26-2017, 11:19 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by robmypro
I am starting to think that in 2 years you and I might be the only regulars still with our cars. Unless there's something you want to tell me?
Rob, you'll be the first I tell, well maybe the second. I should let my wife know first.

Quick Reply: Beater for sale