Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   LWBS Protective Bolster Covers (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/957952-lwbs-protective-bolster-covers.html)

iczer34 10-18-2018 01:09 PM

Got my set last week from Ed. Awesome set of bolsters and equally awesome guy! Never met anyone with TWO GT4s and a cherry 944.

Thanks again Ed, it was a pleasure meeting you and checking out your toys. :)

-jason

Crazy Eddie 10-19-2018 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by 911dev (Post 15368442)
The best...

:thumbsup:
:bowdown:
Thank you very much !!

Crazy Eddie 10-21-2018 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by ajag (Post 15368460)
Mine will be incoming soon! Loved my set on the gt4.

:thumbsup:

:bowdown: Thanks bud

Crazy Eddie 10-25-2018 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jon70 (Post 15368779)
I have a set on my car and no one even notices they are there which is a testament to how good they are. It was the only carry over mod moved from my .1 RS to my .2 RS.

Thanks Jon :thumbsup:
Best of luck with the RS
Ed

kento521 10-25-2018 11:39 AM

I recently bought a set, and due to my own fault, lost the instructions that came with it along with the zip ties and velcro. Five minutes after emailing Eddie about the issue, I get a text and call from him. This was close to 9pm in the evening! Eddie patiently walks me through the install, pointing out areas where I needed to be careful about. I proceeded to successfully install the covers, and will be buying the seat inserts from him as well. My velcro and ties were in the mail on its way to me the following day.

All I can say is that Eddie's customer service is about as good as it gets. The covers are excellent, and as others have stated, look like they came from the factory.

Thanks again Eddie!

Larry Cable 10-25-2018 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by kento521 (Post 15385563)
I recently bought a set, and due to my own fault, lost the instructions that came with it along with the zip ties and velcro. Five minutes after emailing Eddie about the issue, I get a text and call from him. This was close to 9pm in the evening! Eddie patiently walks me through the install, pointing out areas where I needed to be careful about. I proceeded to successfully install the covers, and will be buying the seat inserts from him as well. My velcro and ties were in the mail on its way to me the following day.

All I can say is that Eddie's customer service is about as good as it gets. The covers are excellent, and as others have stated, look like they came from the factory.

Thanks again Eddie!

zip ties and velcro WTF?

Crazy Eddie 10-25-2018 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Cable (Post 15386877)
zip ties and velcro WTF?

what can I say Larry ...
You bought the wrong covers :icon107:
jk .... :cheers:

Larry Cable 10-25-2018 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie (Post 15386893)

what can I say Larry ...
You bought the wrong covers :icon107:
jk .... :cheers:

:crying: :grr:

Crazy Eddie 10-26-2018 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by iczer34 (Post 15369772)
Got my set last week from Ed. Awesome set of bolsters and equally awesome guy! Never met anyone with TWO GT4s and a cherry 944.

Thanks again Ed, it was a pleasure meeting you and checking out your toys. :)

-jason

Hey Jason it was my pleasure:thumbsup:
Not to nit pick, but it’s a 944TS ��
swing by anytime and we can take it for a spin !! :burnout:
best regards
Ed

GT3 10-27-2018 12:40 PM

Ordered! I was trying to wait to see if I really need them, but my wife insists on sliding onto the seat and complains she can’t get in otherwise, so it’s a small price to pay to avoid arguments with her :)

Crazy Eddie's Bespoke Auto 11-11-2018 10:42 PM

Hi All
Just wanted to give you a heads up as the holidays are soon approaching.... If you are interested in getting a set of covers and your are thinking end of Dec or the beginning of Jan I will not be available during that time-frame, so let me know so I can get to work on them now ...

Best regards
Ed

GreenLantern 11-11-2018 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie's Bespoke Auto (Post 15425046)
Hi All
Just wanted to give you a heads up as the holidays are soon approaching.... If you are interested in getting a set of covers and your are thinking end of Dec or the beginning of Jan I will not be available during that time-frame, so let me know so I can get to work on them now ...

Best regards
Ed

Thanks for the heads up, Ed!

Email coming to you either tonight or tomorrow night for an order of three sets. :)

James Walker 11-12-2018 10:30 AM

Crazy Eddie, is not crazy or maybe he is! I have a leather to sample GT3 with contrast stitching and piping in contrasting LTS. Ed sent me multiple samples of the leather stitching and piping so I could insure a proper match. When the final product arrived it was the same as if made in Zuffenhausen. Absolutely well beyond my expectations.

Crazy Eddie 11-22-2018 04:11 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All
I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.
It's been a real pleasure working with all of you.
I feel very blessed to be a part of this Porsche Rennlist community.
Thank you all, for your continued support and patronage.:bowdown:
Warmest Regards
Ed

wishman44 11-25-2018 07:52 PM

Shout out to Eddie for the great covers and service! Helps when you live 1/4 mile away and can have Eddie quickly put them on for you. Didn't look very complicated, but having Eddie nearby meant it was done in about 15 minutes. Quality is fantastic and don't have to fret when passengers plop down in the bucket seats. :-)