[New Service for PEC and personal] Have your Porsche hauled in our enclosed trailer - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Reload this Page > [New Service for PEC and personal] Have your Porsche hauled in our enclosed trailer
Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by: Inside Car Connection

[New Service for PEC and personal] Have your Porsche hauled in our enclosed trailer

Old 09-16-2016, 12:29 PM
Detailed Designs
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default [New Service for PEC and personal] Have your Porsche hauled in our enclosed trailer

Good Friday to everyone.

I am pleased to announce that I just acquired a new custom built Intech enclosed car hauler for my shop, Detailed Designs Auto Spa. With an escape hatch and removable fender, we can load and unload your car without having to exit by crawling out a window. This service will have all the fit and finish of the services we are known for with Modesta paint coatings, clear bra installations, paint correction & restorative detailing, ceramic window tint and light modifications.

We have had a great response from ones picking up their cars from the PEC in looking to us for protection and enhancement services before heading home with their new Porsche. Other Atlanta residents that take deliveries at local dealerships have also looked to us for years and through this time we have only had 1 complaint. "I just wish you were closer."

We've heard you and now offer a no-cost pick up from local dealerships, for new car deliveries, for anyone having us install clear bra and a Modesta paint coating system to the body of the car. This ensures no new damage while moving your new Porsche even 1 mile.

Another service we are moving towards is show support where we pick up the car you'd like to show, safely load, deliver and unload the car and then support you and your car through the show. This support may mean keeping the car clean(without causing new superficial defects) and/or standing guard to ensure any handsy visitors do not touch nor molest the car. Upon the shows completion, we will deliver it back to your storage facility or home. This may include a detail service prior to storing the car if needed.

If you have questions or would like to schedule a service, please email me directly at [email protected] Because we are not a volume operation and we limit what we take in, the earlier the heads up on projects the better the chance we can fit your service in.

My staff and I are grateful for the wonderful response we have seen from the Rennlist community since becoming sponsors. We look forward to the following years as we continue to improve the experience we provide our loyal clients with.

Clear Bra Installation • Modesta Pure Glass Paint Coating Systems • Professional Car Detailing & Paint Correction
[email protected]
Old 09-16-2016, 12:33 PM
Rennlist Member

Nice service offered. Its all about the customer care these days.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:36 PM
WSH
Addict
Rennlist Member

Great service, particularly for PEC deliveries !
But you should just move to Roswell/Alpharetta/Johns creek area where everyone actually lives

Bill
Old 09-16-2016, 12:44 PM
DDWPartners Ryan
Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Nice rig. I like those trailers.
Email: [email protected]
IG @ddwcarsinaz
www.instagram.com/ddwcarsinaz

My main Porsche: 2016 GT3RS Riviera Blue
Old 09-16-2016, 12:45 PM
tonymission
Addict
Rennlist Member

Cool! Being Atlanta-based this is something I can probably find some use for. I'll be reaching out for more details/pricing.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Detailed Designs
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by points View Post
Nice service offered. Its all about the customer care these days.
Anyone can say they do something. The devil's in the details!

Originally Posted by WSH View Post
Great service, particularly for PEC deliveries !
But you should just move to Roswell/Alpharetta/Johns creek area where everyone actually lives

Bill
Bill, I weighed that option seriously. Found a few locations that would have been a fit. But my family and my staff all live further away from Atlanta than my shop is currently located and we stay super busy as it is. The real cost to my staff, their families and my family would have been more than we want to give. Family > *.

At any rate, we now offer the ultimate in convenience regardless of the brick and mortar location.

Originally Posted by DDWPartners Ryan View Post
Nice rig. I like those trailers.
Thanks Ryan. The fit and finish is absolutely on-point. I could have got a cheaper one for sure but this was exactly what I wanted. Now just to select the right tie-down system and have it installed!

Originally Posted by tonymission View Post
Cool! Being Atlanta-based this is something I can probably find some use for. I'll be reaching out for more details/pricing.
I look forward to it Tony.
Clear Bra Installation • Modesta Pure Glass Paint Coating Systems • Professional Car Detailing & Paint Correction
[email protected]
Old 09-17-2016, 01:15 PM
0-60 freak
User

Wow, what a nice trailer! could you please offer the model # and specs so i can inquire on a purchase. I would love to have this for my cars to transport to events
Old 10-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Detailed Designs
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
Wow, what a nice trailer! could you please offer the model # and specs so i can inquire on a purchase. I would love to have this for my cars to transport to events
I hope it all found its way to you!

Everyone,
We've had great feedback from folks who've taken advantage of this service. To date, we've not found a car that was too low to load.

[email protected]
Old 10-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Seth Thomas
Addict
Rennlist Member

Yes! Another reason the Detailed Design guys are the best in Atlanta
Old 10-27-2016, 02:48 PM
rm21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Great news. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the service when it's time for a new vehicle.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:12 PM
neurotichamster8
Addict
Rennlist Member

When I pick up my .2 GT3 from PEC, I'll have you guys work on my car!
Old 10-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Haku
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rm21 View Post
Great news. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the service when it's time for a new vehicle.
New vehicle?...but, I thought you were having mine!

Old 10-27-2016, 05:15 PM
Detailed Designs
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Seth Thomas View Post
Yes! Another reason the Detailed Design guys are the best in Atlanta
Thanks Seth!

Originally Posted by rm21 View Post
Can't wait and in the meantime you have a few tricked out toys to get you by!

Originally Posted by neurotichamster8 View Post
When I pick up my .2 GT3 from PEC, I'll have you guys work on my car!
I look forward to it!
[email protected]
Old 10-27-2016, 07:09 PM
Mr. Adair
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Detailed Designs View Post
Good Friday to everyone.

I am pleased to announce that I just acquired a new custom built Intech enclosed car hauler for my shop, Detailed Designs Auto Spa. With an escape hatch and removable fender, we can load and unload your car without having to exit by crawling out a window. This service will have all the fit and finish of the services we are known for with Modesta paint coatings, clear bra installations, paint correction & restorative detailing, ceramic window tint and light modifications.

We have had a great response from ones picking up their cars from the PEC in looking to us for protection and enhancement services before heading home with their new Porsche. Other Atlanta residents that take deliveries at local dealerships have also looked to us for years and through this time we have only had 1 complaint. "I just wish you were closer."

We've heard you and now offer a no-cost pick up from local dealerships, for new car deliveries, for anyone having us install clear bra and a Modesta paint coating system to the body of the car. This ensures no new damage while moving your new Porsche even 1 mile.

Another service we are moving towards is show support where we pick up the car you'd like to show, safely load, deliver and unload the car and then support you and your car through the show. This support may mean keeping the car clean(without causing new superficial defects) and/or standing guard to ensure any handsy visitors do not touch nor molest the car. Upon the shows completion, we will deliver it back to your storage facility or home. This may include a detail service prior to storing the car if needed.

If you have questions or would like to schedule a service, please email me directly at [email protected] Because we are not a volume operation and we limit what we take in, the earlier the heads up on projects the better the chance we can fit your service in.

My staff and I are grateful for the wonderful response we have seen from the Rennlist community since becoming sponsors. We look forward to the following years as we continue to improve the experience we provide our loyal clients with.

You have email...
Old 10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
rm21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
New vehicle?...but, I thought you were having mine!

Did we do that deal after the 2nd or 3rd bottle of wine? I think I remember 20k under MSRP for your RS?