Sponsored by:

Bent stock GT3 rims

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 11:00 PM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Ivan. You ought to ask your brother in law to pattern that adapter and run off a batch and do a group buy here. I know Id take one and Im sure quite a few others would be interested too....
Ditto Mark!! I'd take one
Old 09-18-2016, 01:40 AM
IvanBurns
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Ivan. You ought to ask your brother in law to pattern that adapter and run off a batch and do a group buy here. I know Id take one and Im sure quite a few others would be interested too....
My brother-in-law works for a company that makes spare parts for military aircraft. I don't know if he would be interested in using his company's equipment to make some spare money on the side, but I'll ask.

The work that his shop does is amazing. The default accuracy of the parts that they make is 0.000001 inch. If necessary, they can machine parts to an accuracy of 0.000000001 inch! My brother-in-law says that the primary cause of defects or failure of some parts is contamination in the machining process. So one of his current responsibilities is supervision of a clean room environment, including cleanroom garments and positive pressure.

Quick Reply: Bent stock GT3 rims