Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 RS Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 10:50 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i have ppl knocking down my door for my pts not yet delivered for 90k over. so if there's BUILDABLE PTS, it will not be 40k.
+1
Old 06-24-2016, 09:56 PM
WildBill
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

After waiting 18 months, being on several lists, finally got an allocation, order placed and commission number today, late December delivery. GT Silver unless I can get PTS. The sales manager is going to check on it an do a push for it. I got lucky on the last round! I thought I was going to have to wait until the next model but my dealer came through for me. Good luck to everyone near the top of the lists. There are allocations trickling out but it's got to be very near the end of the run.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:04 PM
consolidated
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wvick
After waiting 18 months, being on several lists, finally got an allocation, order placed and commission number today, late December delivery. GT Silver unless I can get PTS. The sales manager is going to check on it an do a push for it. I got lucky on the last round! I thought I was going to have to wait until the next model but my dealer came through for me. Good luck to everyone near the top of the lists. There are allocations trickling out but it's got to be very near the end of the run.
You gotta be feeling great, big congratulations. Of the usual colors I'd choose GT Silver as well, classic but somewhat boring on a Carrera, but makes the RS look like a weapon or fine tool timepiece.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:09 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,793 Likes on 2,161 Posts

Nice, congrats....what dealer if you mind me asking?
Old 06-24-2016, 10:26 PM
Pro

Received 166 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by consolidated
You gotta be feeling great, big congratulations. Of the usual colors I'd choose GT Silver as well, classic but somewhat boring on a Carrera, but makes the RS look like a weapon or fine tool timepiece.
Agreed. GT Silver is the best choice. Gorgeous cars.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:40 PM
WildBill
Racer

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Nice, congrats....what dealer if you mind me asking?
Thanks but too early to tell!
Old 06-26-2016, 10:40 AM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any idea what month production is?
Old 06-26-2016, 04:24 PM
WildBill
Racer

Originally Posted by bronson7
Any idea what month production is?
I think the sales manager said October but I need to confirm that the next time we talk. I ordered a Atlanta PEC delivery but not sure I'll stick with it. I'm hoping the LA PEC option becomes available before everything locks.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS Allocation