Sponsored by:

For the Track Drivers - Impact Carbon Fiber Helmets

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 03:45 PM
hgmotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For the Track Drivers - Impact Carbon Fiber Helmets

Check it out… when you’re on track and not only want a comfortable, we’ll-fitting helmet, but also a lightweight one that looks plenty cool. This is the Impact Vapor carbon fiber helmet. SNELL SA2015-Approved. What’s more? Made in the USA.

Featuring Impact’s unique “Ripple Effect” aerodynamic modeling and lightweight construction, the design of the Carbon Fiber Vapor helmet provides added stability to accommodate high-speed airflow, while Impact’s integrated venting and air circulation system provides cooling comfort. In addition to our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” liner (a single-piece, variable-density liner), the Vapor helmet features a fire retardant soft-knit Nomex® interior and interchangeable cheek pads provide a customized fit. Integrated crown and chin bar vents provide fog free ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable all race long. The Impact Vapor is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.

SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED

Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
Chin bar vents for needed venting and circulation.
Tapered lower design allowing for additional clearance between the helmet and the frontal head restraint device.

We just ordered this exact one in the pictures for a customer and we think it looks absolutely awesome. Quality is top-notch. It of course includes plugs for HANS.
Prices on these start at $1500. Options available for various air port locations on order at a slightly higher price. Helmet includes additional space for radio equipment.

Contact us if interested in ordering one: sales@hgmotorsports.com / 1.619.504.8140
Old 06-06-2016, 06:55 PM
alevine
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Damn, really cool! I just bought an Impact helmet (model 1320 or something) last month. I love it! Great fit and quality. I like it better than the Pyrotect I bought as well.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:05 PM
hgmotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the Feedback! Truly impressed with the look an fit here as well. We're a bit partial to white helmets... (That's what the boss wears). But carbon has to be bare. Really has to show. Very lightweight too.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:09 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,772 Likes on 1,020 Posts

That thing looks sick.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:34 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Sweet! Needs a mirrored lens

Quick Reply: For the Track Drivers - Impact Carbon Fiber Helmets