Sponsored by:

Porsche Premier dealers list for 2016

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 10:27 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 10,777 Likes on 4,773 Posts

Premier Dealership status is primarily based on customer feedback (i.e. those surveys and ratings customers provide to PCNA after a sale or service appointment).

Sales, while relevant, are not a significant factor.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:37 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,727 Likes on 914 Posts

Boise, ID over any dealer in MA. Nothing against Boise but wow.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:01 AM
malmasri
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by neanicu
-Porsche of Salt Lake City
-Sonnen Porsche,Ca
-Porsche of Ann Harbor,Mi
-Park Place Porsche,Tx
-Pacific Porsche,Ca
-Porsche Atlanta Perimeter
-Isringhausen Imports,Il
-Bluegrass Motorsport,Ky
-Carlsen Porsche,Ca
-Brumos Porsche,Fl
-Jackie Cooper Imports,Ok
-Hennessy Porsche,Ga
-Porsche of Walnut Creek,Ca
-Porsche of The Main Line,Pa
-Porsche of Fairfield,Ct
-Porsche of Melbourne,Fl
-Porsche of Boise,Id
-Porsche of Spokane,Wa
-Porsche of Colorado Springs,Co
-Porsche of North Scottsdale,Az
-Rusnak,Ca
-The Porsche Exchange,Il
-Porsche Centre Oakville,Canada
-Porsche Centre Winnipeg,Canada
-Porsche Centre Vancouver,Canada
-Danbury Porsche,Ct
-Porsche of North Houston,Tx
-Porsche of Chattanooga,Tn
Can you correct the name of Porsche of Ann Arbor. They are honest and customer focused, No markup on cars that are in demand
Old 05-19-2016, 12:02 AM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by soupy
Good, no DC Metro dealer on this list because none of them deserve it.
I've bought my '16 GT3 from Rockville Porsche and my experience was outstanding, I really like Jay at Tysons but they didn't have the right car. Silver Spring's experience was pathetic...but I'm glad because I was there to buy a Turbo S so it worked out!
Also Rockville sells at MSRP. I don't have any experience with their service department thought.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:11 AM
DES GTS
Pro

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

Nice to see Porsche Centre Oakville on the list for the second year in a row. They're only a couple of years old, so they had to distinguish themselves with outstanding customer service from the older, more established local dealerships in order to succeed. Good for them!
Old 05-19-2016, 12:22 AM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
I am not. Very definition of a Stealership (based upon my own experience, which was probably the worst I have ever encountered).
My comment has nothing to do with their customer experience. Just sheer volume. Isn't Beachwood one of the largest in the U.S.? A Penske dealership
Old 05-19-2016, 12:31 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 339 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by malmasri
Can you correct the name of Porsche of Ann Arbor. They are honest and customer focused, No markup on cars that are in demand
Fixed! Thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:46 AM
golfnutintib
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Bought one of my GT4's from Boise... they are excellent.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:03 PM
16'991GT3
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
I think it might be due to MA being split by Boston, Westwood, and Burlington. I don't know how Idaho splits up
Old 05-19-2016, 03:14 PM
SF911TT
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=orthojoe;13298389]I think they probably excel at catering to the finger lift while drinking tea crowd. If they only knew how much more business they would have by not turning off all of the working stiffs like me.

+1. My experience with sonnen sales and fremont service wins me over. Not a list of dealers who convince customers to give them high marks on everything, deserved or not.

Totally agree! Walnut Creek is closest to me but I drive all the way to Sonnen for service. Everytime I'm in the area and stop by the Walnut Creek one to get my fix, I just leave disappointed. No one is a "car guy" and no one really talks to you.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:54 PM
n4v4nod
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,617 Likes on 889 Posts

Originally Posted by 16'991GT3
I think it might be due to MA being split by Boston, Westwood, and Burlington. I don't know how Idaho splits up
They only have one dealership for the entire state.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:00 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,858 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Originally Posted by SF911TT
+1. My experience with sonnen sales and fremont service wins me over. Not a list of dealers who convince customers to give them high marks on everything, deserved or not.
Fremont sales guy I spoke to was great, service not so much. Two messages to get a quote on PSE install, never responded to either. Sonnen had me in the queue immediately.

Some on here like to rip on Livermore, but the one time I went there, the sales guy handed me the keys to two Carreras to go drive myself. Didn't know me from Adam, just pointed to them and said go drive. And when we chatted after, he was definitely a car guy and very knowledgeable about the cars. Go figure.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:58 PM
orthojoe
Nordschleife Master

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by SF911TT

Totally agree! Walnut Creek is closest to me but I drive all the way to Sonnen for service. Everytime I'm in the area and stop by the Walnut Creek one to get my fix, I just leave disappointed. No one is a "car guy" and no one really talks to you.
You must not be as big of a deal as steph curry. Saw curry drive by in a LO 991RS with tinted windows the other day. Was disappointed to see it had stead plates on it. Although I'm sure they don't try to screw him over
Old 05-19-2016, 08:04 PM
carz80am
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by soupy
Good, no DC Metro dealer on this list because none of them deserve it.
Agree 100%. I'm giving tysons an opportunity and we'll see how it pans out. Porsche of Arlington sucks big *****, especially Sami the GM. If he wasn't there, the dealership could be ok. Service dept was decent, but I'll never go back until they get a new GM. Called 2 of the dealerships in Maryland and the salespeople didn't seem to want the business.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:34 AM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by carz80am
Agree 100%. I'm giving tysons an opportunity and we'll see how it pans out. Porsche of Arlington sucks big *****, especially Sami the GM. If he wasn't there, the dealership could be ok. Service dept was decent, but I'll never go back until they get a new GM. Called 2 of the dealerships in Maryland and the salespeople didn't seem to want the business.
If you're thinking Tysons ask for Jay (Jong) he's the guy that got me into Porsche. He's very honest and zero pressure, seriously zero pressure and he's really passionate about Porsche cars. I ended up buying at Rockville because they had the GT3 I was looking for, and had a great experience (even with the finance guy which is unheard of!). Ask for Michael (manager) tell him you were referred by Giuseppe (bought the 2016 GT3 last December) he's a good guy. He may refer you to his sales man called Mohamad, another no pressure guy, very nice too.

You just reminded me of Arlington Porsche... What a joke, I felt like I was at a cheap used car dealership, all trying to pull tricks... I hated it. I don't have experience with any service dept so I can't comment on that.

Quick Reply: Porsche Premier dealers list for 2016