Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

991 GT2RS

 
Old 05-14-2019, 06:23 PM
  #8071  
MerlinRS
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
MerlinRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Swiss Mountains
Posts: 147
Default

Originally Posted by Jerrygreene View Post
Sorry if a repost..... but wait for it....

https://youtu.be/ZHybOYqdiQ4
oh hi Joey! Pleasently surprised to see Matt LeBlanc from Friends.
MerlinRS is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:51 AM
  #8072  
cam shaft
User
 
cam shaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Kobalt,
Tried to PM but my message died. If you still have the helmet case (I didn't get one with my GT2RS) please PM me. THANKS!
cam shaft is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 09:11 AM
  #8073  
Kobalt
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Kobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,385
Default

Originally Posted by cam shaft View Post
Hi Kobalt,
Tried to PM but my message died. If you still have the helmet case (I didn't get one with my GT2RS) please PM me. THANKS!

Sorry, I have sold it. But if the buyer backs out I'll let you know for sure.
Kobalt is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 10:01 AM
  #8074  
cam shaft
User
 
cam shaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Kobalt View Post
Sorry, I have sold it. But if the buyer backs out I'll let you know for sure.
Thanks Kobalt for the reply
cam shaft is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 11:48 AM
  #8075  
cam shaft
User
 
cam shaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 5
Default

New to RL, just wanted to say hi, and post a pic or two! Thanks to many posting on this forum - really great detailed discussion around driving in general and 2RS in particular... helped me decide on this awesome car... had it since March. Got my first 911 about a dozen years back, my other P's include an old 997 C2 and a GT4.... this 2RS is a mighty jump up for me
/Cam.






cam shaft is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 11:52 AM
  #8076  
msimon9
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 42
Default

Sweet car! And those pics on the coast look like some amazing roads to drive on!
msimon9 is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 12:12 PM
  #8077  
evilfij
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
evilfij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the internet
Posts: 4,526
Default

Originally Posted by dewilmoth View Post
He's saying muscle memory of driving 3 pedals causes him to try to push a clutch pedal when coming to a stop, which has caused him to accidentally slam on the brake pedal. I've had it happen before as well when subconsciously forgetting what car I'm driving.
I do that in other cars all the time. I love that non-WP rubber dash bordello interior silver car!
evilfij is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 11:06 PM
  #8078  
Porsch2018
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Porsch2018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 847
Default

Originally Posted by cam shaft View Post
New to RL, just wanted to say hi, and post a pic or two! Thanks to many posting on this forum - really great detailed discussion around driving in general and 2RS in particular... helped me decide on this awesome car... had it since March. Got my first 911 about a dozen years back, my other P's include an old 997 C2 and a GT4.... this 2RS is a mighty jump up for me
Looks amazing interior and all, congratulations! I put about 3500 miles on my 2RS in about 3 months. Hope you enjoy the car and not just buy it and bubble wrap it like some do.
Porsch2018 is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 12:39 AM
  #8079  
granjour
User
 
granjour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Houston
Posts: 36
Default

Porsche North in Houston was on flex today


granjour is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 05:55 PM
  #8080  
mchrono
User
 
mchrono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 311
Default

Originally Posted by granjour View Post
Porsche North in Houston was on flex today


Wow surprised to see such an assemblage at the front of the dealership. This kind of thing is usually kept to the secured back lot these days to hide inventory and make it seem rarer than it is.
mchrono is offline  
Old 05-18-2019, 06:49 PM
  #8081  
dave292
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
dave292's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 621
Default

Love doing business with PNH. They get it!
dave292 is offline  
Old 05-19-2019, 10:16 AM
  #8082  
Porsch
User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 478
Default

Originally Posted by mchrono View Post
Wow surprised to see such an assemblage at the front of the dealership. This kind of thing is usually kept to the secured back lot these days to hide inventory and make it seem rarer than it is.
agree with you. cool photos, though.
Porsch is online now  
Old 05-19-2019, 10:44 AM
  #8083  
neurotic
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
neurotic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,652
Default

Originally Posted by mchrono View Post
Wow surprised to see such an assemblage at the front of the dealership. This kind of thing is usually kept to the secured back lot these days to hide inventory and make it seem rarer than it is.

that practice is only done by Rolex dealers

neurotic is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 08:51 PM
  #8084  
Porsch2018
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Porsch2018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 847
Default

Interesting comparison between the 3RS and 2RS and an amusing quote..........."Driving them literally back to back, the GT2 RS is a GT3 RS with 180 more horses and gobs more torque. So much torque in fact, it is the only car I have ever driven that makes the GT3 RS feel, I dare say, gutless."

https://jalopnik.com/how-the-extreme...1834399109/amp
Porsch2018 is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 11:48 PM
  #8085  
916Bob
User
 
916Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 266
Default

Originally Posted by Porsch2018 View Post
Interesting comparison between the 3RS and 2RS and an amusing quote..........."Driving them literally back to back, the GT2 RS is a GT3 RS with 180 more horses and gobs more torque. So much torque in fact, it is the only car I have ever driven that makes the GT3 RS feel, I dare say, gutless."

https://jalopnik.com/how-the-extreme...1834399109/amp
Great article...
916Bob is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 991 GT2RS


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: