Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help!!! Thinking of Selling My GT3 :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Zulu Alpha
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Seeing the way you drive, I would highly suggest a W204 C63. Some of the most fun I had in my life in a car. Flogged that car with a friend in Woodside, CA mountain just like you did in your GT3 mountain drive. I used to be a huge ///M guy till I tried a C63, not as competent as an ///M but golly is it more FUN FUN FUN. Oh and get it used!
Old 03-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Shahano
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 KSA
How many miles do you have on your GT3? How much are you looking to sell it for? I may have someone interested here in KSA. Do you have any pictures to share?
Hi GT3 KSA, I just PMd you the price and option list.

Originally Posted by Brindle101
I own both a gt3 and m4 ( plus some other good stuff). To notice a difference for daily you will have to put the m4 in comfort mode. For fun sport plus, but ride IS stiff and fun. Steering is numb but precise, but I've got to tell you, the m4 is an awesome and FUN car. Trust me, l love it, and i have over a dozen high performance cars. Go for it, but remember on bad roads comfort mode, all other times ***** out sport plus everything and you will have a blast.
My mind is still telling me M4 although I will test drive the C63 and AMG GT, not sure about the Ftype, its getting pretty old.

Originally Posted by sgroer
I tried it. Sold my gt3 and bought an m4. I lasted 6 weeks before I kept the m4 and bought another gt3. I was miserable, cold, lonely and afraid for those 6 long weeks.
I hope I dont do the same mistake. Im pretty set on selling her though.. Maybe I need to let her go to realize how much I want her back

Originally Posted by Arth
Being Lebanese and living there most of my life, i always found it strange how knowing the condition of the roads and traffic are in Lebanon, such high end cars are baught and enjoyed there.

sure there are some great mountain roads but they are also filled with potholes( the ones that rip you tires off) and the worst kind of drivers on earth. Also they usually take some time to get to.

if i ever moved back i would only ever own a 4x4 as that's all that would work there imo.

I totally see where your coming from and why your thinking of getting rid of the GT3.

i would suggest a Macan like many have, but between the M2 and M4 i would get the M2.

just my 2 cents
Very difficult with the current demand on the car, will have to test drive it as well before I commit to it. i also think its is wayyy too small and lacks some of the luxuries we have been so used to with the GT3, even things as simple as full leather.

Originally Posted by Zulu Alpha
Seeing the way you drive, I would highly suggest a W204 C63. Some of the most fun I had in my life in a car. Flogged that car with a friend in Woodside, CA mountain just like you did in your GT3 mountain drive. I used to be a huge ///M guy till I tried a C63, not as competent as an ///M but golly is it more FUN FUN FUN. Oh and get it used!
Im gonna go and test drive the car this weekend along with the AMG GTs to see what she is capable of doing...

For basic requirements. I am looking for a RWD FUN car that I can drive daily and not worry about parking on the streets. I previously owned an M5 before the GT3 and although it was super fun, the car was just too big to enjoy so anything that big is a turn off. From that, the current options are below:
-M4
-M2
-AMG GTs
-C63S coupe

Quick Reply: Help!!! Thinking of Selling My GT3 :(