Sponsored by:

Advice on collection inspection for RS

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 12:47 PM
16'991GT3
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by est8esq
Buddy, when you're about to bring home Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Angela Jolie, Charlize Theron, or whomever is your generational pick, you don't ask your fellow compadres if the pinnacle of beauty "eat crackers in bed???"

Next post, it would probably just be better if you simply posted to us that you're getting your RS and the rest of you RL'ers, EAT YOUR FREAKING HEART OUT.

More genuine this way.

My, we've come a long way since days of engine recalls.
Hahaha, Kate Beckinsale for sure!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:46 AM
YellowPMan
Instructor

Originally Posted by alberthyc
YellowPMan, please let me know if your RS has the same issue as mine? If this is not a standard issue, i'm planning to have another dealer fixing it. Thanks
I just took delivery and luckily no panel issue .... However I got the clubsport package and no fire extinguisher fitted ( dealer didn't spot it ..just shows you these guys are box shifters and have zero passion ) ..car now at detailer for pre prep then PPF then graphic overlays.. Drove the car 4 miles only ...but oh my !!! 1 more week waiting (like not waited enough.. Like putting cake in front of a fat kid and tell him he can't eat it )
Old 11-16-2015, 08:17 AM
alberthyc
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by YellowPMan
Thanks just read that ....I would be pissed too !!!

I guarantee if that's not picked up on collection day , dealer would try to wiggle out of it ...Sir you could have been nudged by another vehicle BS
Originally Posted by YellowPMan
I just took delivery and luckily no panel issue .... However I got the clubsport package and no fire extinguisher fitted ( dealer didn't spot it ..just shows you these guys are box shifters and have zero passion ) ..car now at detailer for pre prep then PPF then graphic overlays.. Drove the car 4 miles only ...but oh my !!! 1 more week waiting (like not waited enough.. Like putting cake in front of a fat kid and tell him he can't eat it )
Glad to hear that from you. The fire extinguisher is an easy installation
Old 11-16-2015, 11:26 AM
YellowPMan
Instructor

Originally Posted by alberthyc
Glad to hear that from you. The fire extinguisher is an easy installation
Hope your is a simple fix which I think it will be ..

Out of interest what did your dealer say to you re run in ? I asked mine he said for tracking the car it's 3000 miles ...seems excessive in my opinion ..

Quick Reply: Advice on collection inspection for RS