Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The orange interior looks Great.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:47 PM
inactiveuser7616
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
Hey Sal. Yep, you can purchase the lava orange seatbelts from suncoast, they just wont be on the window sticker/COA and of course you or someone else will have to install. I didn't want to mess with that. I went through it once on a 993 - purchasing colored seatbelts and switching for the originals. At least on that car, wasn't a simple exercise. I believe they are about $500 through Porsche Exclusive, I would have to look. I did a few other other things so total price was bundled with the orange markers, wheel caps etc.

Other things that were available that I considered but decided not to do -
all black mirrors - worried would look a bit too much like mouse ears...on the 997 gt cars they were up against the window, more subtle. On this car, they are right on the door up against the paint.
black door handles - look good on the turbo S british edition car, but not sure about this application
black hood - umm, no, save that for the gt2 RS
various decals, etc.

Porsche Exclusive is really awesome and I highly recommend. They will make your head spin with all the options. At one point I had an Agate Grey car w/ lava orange wheels and accents built, but I chickened out
Besides talking to my sales rep / dealer, is there another source of info to learn about the Exclusive program?

Quick Reply: Pics of lava orange interior?