Reference Guide to PTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Mcx
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hp1
Did you drive a yellow gt4 afterwards?
That was my mate, we shared the RS drive. I had to leave back to the office he asked to try the GT4 as he is getting one later this year.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:23 PM
juncinv
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AC SATCO

Im ordering Rims, roll cage, and exhaust now!

If the car doesn't show up ill just lay all those parts out on my living room floor in their actual positioning as if there were a car there and make a bunch of engine sound noises with my kids!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that laugh of the day, Too funny,, Make sure you have a soft recliner and a few beverages as you might be sitting there for quite some time, the way things are shaping up.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:37 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by juncinv
I am in the same boat, at this stage, the closer to spring the better off it is. Who wants to take delivery in the northeast in the late fall or winter?
Hopefully end of first quarter which makes it ideal for driving. What shade did you select for your RS. Signal Green?
The RS is Viper Green - seems like there will be a few of them around. Always one of my favorite '73 RS colors.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:46 PM
juncinv
Instructor

Originally Posted by NateOZ
The RS is Viper Green - seems like there will be a few of them around. Always one of my favorite '73 RS colors.
Cool congrats on the choice I was going with 253 Licht grun and thought about this for a year then at last moment switched to Stern Rubin (82n) aka Rubystone Red . I know its a completely different colour but loved the 964 RS and now the wait.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Mcx
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hp1
Did you drive a yellow gt4 afterwards?
Hi Hp1, just realised that was your first post! Welcome. Were you there driving or instructing?
Old 09-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Hp1
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many thanks.

I was driving the gt4. I tried the rs a few weeks ago and have to say it significantly more fun to drive than the gt4
Old 09-10-2015, 09:03 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Cool congrats on the choice I was going with 253 Licht grun and thought about this for a year then at last moment switched to Stern Rubin (82n) aka Rubystone Red . I know its a completely different colour but loved the 964 RS and now the wait.
Good call and color. My dealer is hopefully going to get Fraise approved before the next car I order. I need to follow up with him on timing and what the Porsche Exclusive response was, but planning on it for my next GT order.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:48 PM
juncinv
Instructor

Good call and color. My dealer is hopefully going to get Fraise approved before the next car I order. I need to follow up with him on timing and what the Porsche Exclusive response was, but planning on it for my next GT order.
Fraise ,73 RS colour would be really great. Originally I wanted Chartreuse but that is still under review , then thought of Licht grun or gelb grun, but when 82n was recently approved on the latest PTS approved list that sealed the deal. Ironically not many people appreciate and or perhaps like this or comprehend this shade. I assume there will not be many in this colour which is even better. Glad you are pondering Fraise great choice. As for my next GT, perhaps Mint or a blue.. love the greens and blues.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:48 AM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Fraise ,73 RS colour would be really great. Originally I wanted Chartreuse but that is still under review , then thought of Licht grun or gelb grun, but when 82n was recently approved on the latest PTS approved list that sealed the deal. Ironically not many people appreciate and or perhaps like this or comprehend this shade. I assume there will not be many in this colour which is even better. Glad you are pondering Fraise great choice. As for my next GT, perhaps Mint or a blue.. love the greens and blues.
Wow, you guys will have some pretty amazing and extremely rare cars! Can't wait to see them. NateOZ, can you share a little more about how your dealer is going about requesting Rubystone red? Can anyone request a new colour without an allocation in play? And juncinv, do you have a copy of that latest PTS list that you referred to, and can you post it please? Thanks!
Old 09-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 3mph
Wow, you guys will have some pretty amazing and extremely rare cars! Can't wait to see them.
NateOZ, can you share a little more about how your dealer is going about requesting Rubystone red?
Can anyone request a new colour without an allocation in play?
And juncinv, do you have a copy of that latest PTS list that you
referred to, and can you post it please? Thanks!
a) Daniel: Nate is requesting 'Fraise', color code 024, for the future & juncinv ordered 'Sternrubin/Ruby Star', color code 82N, in the present.

b) If you or your dealer has connections to the right folks at PAG, a color can be requested for feasibility study without an actual allocation
& car order. For example, 'Chartreuse' was requested by Green Lantern in CA & 'Tangerine' by djcxxx in FL (both Rennlisters in this forum).
Neither ordered a car with their color feasibility study...but probably would have done so if the color was approved.

c) 'Sternrubin', color code 82N, is on the approved PTS list published 5-12-2015 on page one of this thread.

d) Juncinv: How did you confirmed that 82N is exactly the same as 'Ruby Stone' of the past?

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 09-11-2015, 04:08 AM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Oops, I clearly misread that! Thanks!
Old 09-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Inspirine
AutoX

Hi All,

I have got an allocation for April 16 build, May delivery of a GT3 RS (a guy cancelled his previous order and I was first on waiting list).
In France through a French dealer.
My French dealer is telling me today PTS is closed!
When I say the rest of the world can order PTS, he told me PTS is closed since July!
What is the truth?
Is there any quota for PTS? Worldwide? Per country?
Thanks for your quick input and help!
I ordered a voodoo blue GT3 RS (I have got as well a GT4 mexico blue coming in January)
Old 09-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Tre
Racer

Congratulations on the RS allocation. That's a late build and ironically comes after all the PTS builds. As for PTS, your dealer is correct in that the PTS window (a matter of weeks of) did close back in July.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:34 AM
9972RS
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Not sure about PTS opening up again. It was closed in July is correct.

At least you've confirmed that there will be more allocations for next year
Old 09-14-2015, 10:36 AM
Metzeger
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Like i said in France a total of 28 991 GT3 RS and for the moment no more allocations... I wait mine at the end of september

Quick Reply: Reference Guide to PTS