Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 market enthusiasm ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Just in time
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Is there any enthusiasm? So many for sale? The answer lies in folks awaiting in line to pay over MSRP for 991.1 GT3s including some pre loved ones. That is what I call market enthusiasm!
Old 05-27-2015, 02:43 AM
vf430
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Pdk just created a larger market which is overall good for buyers and sellers. For reference in 2011 when I tried to sell my pristine 4 month old 997.2 gt3 no one would want one at 15 k below Msrp white with all right options. I traded it in for a Ferrari.

Now fast forward I can sell my 3 month old 2015 lWb car for at least Msrp quickly.

I love this car , imo it's much better than any past gt3. I do miss manual at times but overall brilliance makes you forget the lack of manual.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:25 AM
speef
Racer

Received 82 Likes on 47 Posts

below from the 997gt3 thread ... just for reference... many buyers feel car has broader "dynamic range" and demographic appeal...

>>
The 991 GT3 is targeting a different buyer, no doubt. I recently received an invitation email from my AAdvantage Private Pass card to sign up for one of their offers. Here's what it said:

Quote:
Enjoy an exciting driving experience you will remember forever! Spend Saturday evening in one of the Waldorf Astoria's premier rooms, then wake up Sunday for an epic trip along the Hudson River from the driver's seat of a Ferrari 458 Italia, a McLaren MP4-12C and, a Porsche GT3. Enjoy the exhilaration of the open road led by acclaimed racecar driver Dider Theys, as well as a helicopter ride to amplify your high-velocity experience.
In prior years a 911 Turbo variant would've been offered. It has now been replaced by a GT3. Draw your own conclusions.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Racingutoo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speef
below from the 997gt3 thread ... just for reference... many buyers feel car has broader "dynamic range" and demographic appeal...

>>
The 991 GT3 is targeting a different buyer, no doubt. I recently received an invitation email from my AAdvantage Private Pass card to sign up for one of their offers. Here's what it said:

Quote:
Enjoy an exciting driving experience you will remember forever! Spend Saturday evening in one of the Waldorf Astoria's premier rooms, then wake up Sunday for an epic trip along the Hudson River from the driver's seat of a Ferrari 458 Italia, a McLaren MP4-12C and, a Porsche GT3. Enjoy the exhilaration of the open road led by acclaimed racecar driver Dider Theys, as well as a helicopter ride to amplify your high-velocity experience.
In prior years a 911 Turbo variant would've been offered. It has now been replaced by a GT3. Draw your own conclusions.

It's a great car. Just buy it and don't look back.....like the rest of us. Your not going to find on this board/or the current market, for that matter- any reason not to.....and who cares about the hype when you are the one spending the $$$$$$$
Old 05-27-2015, 08:57 PM
John Elliot
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm enthused.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:24 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 349 Likes on 176 Posts

>>

Quote:
There is actually only one conclusion to draw which is that no organization is going to risk a money shift in a $150K car by offering drives to anybody with the cash to pay for the ride. PDK makes it possible for such businesses to use the 991 GT3 where the previous MT GT3 could not. If that diminishes the 991 GT3 in some way or another there are many other cars under the sun to consider.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
yes
don't u read reviews?
new is better.

why so many for sale?
u must b new.
I have a 2014 I sold
bought 2015
sold
buying 2016
think selling too
rs coming
gt4 coming

I HAVE TO BEAT ACSATCO

we, the gt3 brigade keeps the world economy working.
selling a car doesn't mean u don't like it.

just bc I cheat on my wife doesn't mean I don't love her, that's just an example. don't hold me to it.

just bc I beat up my kids doesn't mean I don't love them. had to starve max no breakfast no lunch and make him watch me and his sister eat ice cream since he lied about practicing baseball....

and why does it matter if others like the car. it only matters if YOU like the car.
Gold
Old 05-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

>>

Quote:
Couldn't get a suite at the Waldorf Towers.

Astoria? Meh

Quick Reply: 991 GT3 market enthusiasm ?