Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice Needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 02:50 AM
CGT000
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 57 Posts

Kyrock, Scottkelly911 and Allans. Thank you for the great pointers. I am planning to have a pleasant conversation with GM on Monday reminding him that I have a written agreement from their dealership selling me their 1st allocation of a GT3RS. I don't think it would matter to the GM that I have a CGT (I actually own 2 of them) because any dealer who plays these games don't give a damn about building a relationship going forward. To them the only thing that matters is a bigger profit. However, I am planning to run the situation by an attorney to get his insight. Hopefully it won't get there and dealer would let me have the car because there aren't too many people out there looking to pay 30k over MSRP.
Old 03-22-2015, 03:51 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

i would both call and write the GM GSM and remind them the situation.
but i think that's just posturing really
legal action is waste of your time. i have no trust in the legal system. mofia IS the legal system and it STILL IS. but that's another topic.

like commander said, it's just a car. let it go, dont get too upset.

with that in mind. my believe is that the most important thing for a person or a business is integrity. if one can go back on his words, they he's pretty worthless in my book, much like the thing that pops out my rear end every morning and gets flushed down the toilet in a whirlpool. i dont spend much time thinking if they are dark brown, light brown, green or lava orange let alone ultra violet. why deal with sh*t. and if those ppl are at that level, just let them be. talking to sh*t produces no result. they dont change color. believe me, i used to scream at my toilet but no use.... what goes around comes around. one day they will be at the receiving end.... it ALWAYS equals out. i think it is called Karma in english?

Quick Reply: Advice Needed