Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Mexico Blue Porsche 911 GT3 on HRE Classics (Gulf Orange Cameo)

Old 01-06-2015, 08:01 PM
HRE Wheels
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan View Post
very aware of the 3-piece design usage in racing... I do think that in this particular case, to me, for whatever reason, they look small on the car... in contrast, my 3-piece OEM speedline RS wheels that I had on a 993, although they were 3-piece, somehow didn't look as small at 18...

again, love the HRE brand, great quality...clearly just a personal thing in terms of how these look
It's alright, Jonathan Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so we're happy to read your feedback. Thank you.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:37 PM
STG
Super User

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mrsullivan View Post
very aware of the 3-piece design usage in racing... I do think that in this particular case, to me, for whatever reason, they look small on the car... in contrast, my 3-piece OEM speedline RS wheels that I had on a 993, although they were 3-piece, somehow didn't look as small at 18... again, love the HRE brand, great quality...clearly just a personal thing in terms of how these look
The problem I have looking at http://www.hrewheels.com is that I have a hard time narrowing down styles I like to under 10 different ones.

There's seriously something for everyone there!
Old 01-06-2015, 08:48 PM
WheelEnhancement
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by STG991 View Post
The problem I have looking at http://www.hrewheels.com is that I have a hard time narrowing down styles I like to under 10 different ones.

There's seriously something for everyone there!
You need a car for each style LOL
Old 01-29-2015, 01:23 PM
sander97C2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just Amazing! These pics confirm to me that the classic 300 wheel works perfectly with the 911 body. Great, now I need to practice even more patience until my set to arrives monday. Ugh, its a tough life huh.

And, another rep for Guy and his team at wheel enhancement. His knowledge, expertise, and availability made the purchase super easy and fun.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:25 PM
HRE Wheels
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by sander97C2 View Post
Just Amazing! These pics confirm to me that the classic 300 wheel works perfectly with the 911 body. Great, now I need to practice even more patience until my set to arrives monday. Ugh, its a tough life huh.

And, another rep for Guy and his team at wheel enhancement. His knowledge, expertise, and availability made the purchase super easy and fun.
Don't forget to take tons of pics!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mexico Blue Porsche 911 GT3 on HRE Classics (Gulf Orange Cameo)

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: