Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 GT3 owners are special

Old 12-22-2014, 03:08 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 2014 GT3 owners are special

wooohooo. Just got this invite. Sounds like fun guys. We should all meet up there. I am going.

lAs a highly valued Porsche customer, and in appreciation of your patience through the delivery of your 2014 Porsche 911 GT3, we would be extremely pleased if you would join us at an exclusive experience at our new corporate headquarters and Porsche Experience Center at One Porsche Drive in Atlanta, Georgia when we begin operations in the Spring of 2015.
We are designing customized events which will only be open to select GT3 customers on specific dates. They will feature the adrenaline of Porsche driving excitement, world class instructors, and sports cars provided by Porsche Cars North America, complemented with the amenities and special touches that make the Porsche Experience Center so truly unique.
We will also provide one night’s accommodation in a luxury hotel, as well as all meals, including a gourmet dinner at our on-site restaurant called “356", and ground transportation to and from the airport, hotel, and Porsche Experience Center. You will find some additional details at the bottom of this letter.
Additional details and dates will be forthcoming in January. Registration is not open at this time and we respectfully ask that you hold your calls until additional information is available for you.
We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Porsche 911 GT3 and that you can find time in your calendar to join us for this unforgettable event.
Thank you again for your continued loyalty. We do not take it for granted, and truly appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the world’s best sports cars.
Please accept my best wishes for a happy holiday season and a healthy, happy and successful 2015. We look forward to welcoming you into our new home in the coming year

Additional Terms and Conditions. Please note that this offer does not include transportation to or from Atlanta, Georgia. This offer is not transferrable to any third party and cannot be redeemed for cash value. This offer is only available to original owners who ordered a model year 2014 GT3 vehicle affected by the delays incurred in calendar year 2014 due to our engine replacement program, and who maintain ownership of their Porsche 911 GT3 at the time the event actually is conducted. Space is limited and complimentary registrations will be on a first come, first served basis. Registrants will be able to invite and register one additional guest at a price of $2,700, plus applicable taxes. Booking options for non-driving participants (hotel and accommodations) are also available in the booking process. Only persons who hold valid unrestricted driver’s licenses issued by their state of residence may drive a Porsche-owned vehicle or have access to the track. Privately owned vehicles may not access the track. The program is still being designed; therefore, components of this offer are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:10 PM
jfr0317
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
wooohooo. Just got this invite. Sounds like fun guys. We should all meet up there. I am going.

lAs a highly valued Porsche customer, and in appreciation of your patience through the delivery of your 2014 Porsche 911 GT3, we would be extremely pleased if you would join us at an exclusive experience at our new corporate headquarters and Porsche Experience Center at One Porsche Drive in Atlanta, Georgia when we begin operations in the Spring of 2015.
We are designing customized events which will only be open to select GT3 customers on specific dates. They will feature the adrenaline of Porsche driving excitement, world class instructors, and sports cars provided by Porsche Cars North America, complemented with the amenities and special touches that make the Porsche Experience Center so truly unique.
We will also provide one night’s accommodation in a luxury hotel, as well as all meals, including a gourmet dinner at our on-site restaurant called “356", and ground transportation to and from the airport, hotel, and Porsche Experience Center. You will find some additional details at the bottom of this letter.
Additional details and dates will be forthcoming in January. Registration is not open at this time and we respectfully ask that you hold your calls until additional information is available for you.
We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Porsche 911 GT3 and that you can find time in your calendar to join us for this unforgettable event.
Thank you again for your continued loyalty. We do not take it for granted, and truly appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the world’s best sports cars.
Please accept my best wishes for a happy holiday season and a healthy, happy and successful 2015. We look forward to welcoming you into our new home in the coming year

Additional Terms and Conditions. Please note that this offer does not include transportation to or from Atlanta, Georgia. This offer is not transferrable to any third party and cannot be redeemed for cash value. This offer is only available to original owners who ordered a model year 2014 GT3 vehicle affected by the delays incurred in calendar year 2014 due to our engine replacement program, and who maintain ownership of their Porsche 911 GT3 at the time the event actually is conducted. Space is limited and complimentary registrations will be on a first come, first served basis. Registrants will be able to invite and register one additional guest at a price of $2,700, plus applicable taxes. Booking options for non-driving participants (hotel and accommodations) are also available in the booking process. Only persons who hold valid unrestricted driver’s licenses issued by their state of residence may drive a Porsche-owned vehicle or have access to the track. Privately owned vehicles may not access the track. The program is still being designed; therefore, components of this offer are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
I just received the same email also. I am definitely planning on attending!
Old 12-22-2014, 03:15 PM
silverrules
Drifting

It will be a blast specially meeting all the RL members. Nice Christmas present. Thanks to all the hard work by Macca and team. It finally paid off
Old 12-22-2014, 03:19 PM
zedcat
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 257 Posts

I'm cat C with a 2015 and got a similar email. Pending dates, I plan to go.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:22 PM
silverrules
Drifting

^^That's awesome. Perfect timing, ha? Way to go Porsche!!!!
Old 12-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Dude-
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be nice to see everyone there. Just got the email too.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:39 PM
YOCOHO
Racer

Count me in I'm looking forward to meeting everyone should be fun!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Jerry
Old 12-22-2014, 03:40 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll be there! Great to see them take care of the 2014 folks like this. Excited to see what they have planned!
Old 12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,013 Likes on 280 Posts

Hmmmm... Me no get no invite. Maybe because I bailed on my order and then decided to unbail. I'll email PCNA and see if I can get in... especially since I am in ATL!

edit.. nevermind! I got it.

It was filtered by GMAIL and put into my "promotions" tab. See you guys there!!
Old 12-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Fowwiee
Rennlist Member

2015 owners don't get to go???
Old 12-22-2014, 04:00 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Fowwiee
2015 owners don't get to go???
You can go for the low, low price of $2700 ... it actually might be worth it!

Glad I read rennlist - I would have completely overlooked it in the "promotions" tab in gmail.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:04 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,136 Likes on 559 Posts

I did not get anything... Did anyone from Cat A (engine replaced after delivery) get this letter?
Old 12-22-2014, 04:05 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MaxLTV
I did not get anything... Did anyone from Cat A (engine replaced after delivery) get this letter?
I would hope you guys get invited!!
Old 12-22-2014, 04:07 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Max, possible they don't have your correct email. I know Tim had issues with PCNA correcting his email. Call them to verify.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:12 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,136 Likes on 559 Posts

Max, possible they don't have your correct email. I know Tim had issues with PCNA correcting his email. Call them to verify.
If anyone from Cat A gets an invite, I'll call them right away. I definitely want to come!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 GT3 owners are special