ATTN: Sapphire Blue GT3 Fans

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 11:17 AM
chrisducati
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Colorado Owner Also

Originally Posted by Gt3Fan
I'll list out the options shortly, I will say I was not planning on spending for the PCCB's, nor the LED's, xm radio and a few others, but I'm not complaining. The brakes do look sick and the LED's really impressed when I was driving home the night I got it.

The only thing missing was the front lift, which I was going to get with my custom build. But so far, I've been ok and we have some nasty roads. Just really slow and some aggressive angles and I've been fine so far. I'm well aware, scraping will be unavoidable, so I'm not going to stress it.

Next week, I will bring her in for the clear bra and some window tinting.

I've only had it two days, so my experience is limited to say the least, but if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Lastly, HELL YES this car will be tracked.
Just caught up to this thread. I took delivery of the Agate Gray GT3 a day or two before you. Saw your car on the showroom floor. I will be tracking mine at HPR also. I am located in Broomfield. Let me know if you want to connect.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Turbohead
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Money2536
Same thing happened to me. Was going white, then the Blue showed up! Enjoy it!
Me too!
Attached Images   
Old 12-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Gt3Fan
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisducati
Just caught up to this thread. I took delivery of the Agate Gray GT3 a day or two before you. Saw your car on the showroom floor. I will be tracking mine at HPR also. I am located in Broomfield. Let me know if you want to connect.
Hi Chris, yes I heard an agate gray and I think they said a silver or a white one was sold to a gentlemen who traded in his red/salmon colored cayman, which I used to always see at HPR. I tracked my black 981 S there, all last year, perhaps we crossed paths.

I'll send you a PM and for sure, lets connect. Would love to see your agate gray GT3, stunning color for sure. I reached out to Milehigh as well, so, there should be 3-4 us within mile of each other, which is pretty damn cool!

Originally Posted by Turbohead
Me too!
Excellent taste, good sir.

Last edited by Gt3Fan; 12-06-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:50 PM
chrisducati
AutoX

Default Quorum

Originally Posted by Gt3Fan
Hi Chris, yes I hear agate gray and I think they said a silver or a white one was sold to a gentlemen who traded in his red/salmon colored cayman, which I used to always see at HPR. I tracked my black 981 S there, all last year, perhaps we crossed paths.

I'll send you a PM and for sure, lets connect. Would love to see your agate gray GT3, stunning color for sure. I reached out to Milehigh as well, so, there should be 3-4 us within mile of each other, which is pretty damn cool!

Excellent taste, good sir.
I haven't been out to HPR for a couple of years. I spend about half of the time in Florida and have been tracking a ZR1 at Daytona and Sebring.

Great to connect with all. Looks like we have a quorum!
Old 12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pics of your Agate 15????
Old 12-06-2014, 09:01 PM
chrisducati
AutoX

Originally Posted by MileHigh911
Pics of your Agate 15????
Picked it up last Monday and came to Orlando on Thursday. Put it to bed with the battery tender. Will take some pics when I get back on the 19th. What part of Denver are you in?
Old 12-06-2014, 11:00 PM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

Picked it up last Monday and came to Orlando on Thursday. Put it to bed with the battery tender. Will take some pics when I get back on the 19th. What part of Denver are you in?
I am in western Arvada. GT3fan is in Broomfield. And Engeljizzle is in Stapleton. I think we will need to be planning a meeting in the near future. Congrats on your car! Now we all need to get some miles on these before snow flies.

Jason
Old 12-07-2014, 09:23 AM
chrisducati
AutoX

I am in western Arvada. GT3fan is in Broomfield. And Engeljizzle is in Stapleton. I think we will need to be planning a meeting in the near future. Congrats on your car! Now we all need to get some miles on these before snow flies.

Jason
Excellent. Congrats on your car as well. When we went to pick up my car my wife saw GT3Fan's car and asked me "why can't you ever buy a blue car"? Great color!
Old 12-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 989 Likes on 512 Posts

Beatutiful car. I normally don't like painted interior pieces but your interior is outstanding. Congratulations on the car.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Gt3Fan
Racer

Jason
Shot you a PM

Excellent. Congrats on your car as well. When we went to pick up my car my wife saw GT3Fan's car and asked me "why can't you ever buy a blue car"? Great color!
Thank you Chris. Looking forward to getting together and comparing cars!

Originally Posted by Alan C.
Beatutiful car. I normally don't like painted interior pieces but your interior is outstanding. Congratulations on the car.
Same here, usually not my thing but the blue is sensational and along with the red guard belts, the interior pops nicely without being obnoxious.

One of the only area's of weakness, IMO are the interiors of the Gt3's when compared to other exotics, in particular Ferrari's. I feel the interiors of the gt3's are just too plain, considering how outrageous the engine, sound, performance and beautiful exterior is. I understand the mentality of the barebones interior/track car vibe, I get that. But some extra pop and I think the leather interior/with stitching helps. Those two options, would be something I would have wanted and think they further enhance the interior.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Money2536
Race Car

Received 228 Likes on 74 Posts

Come on out to Orlando Cars and Coffee on the 13th in Celebration. I'll be there with my SB GT3.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:31 PM
chrisducati
AutoX

Originally Posted by Money2536
Come on out to Orlando Cars and Coffee on the 13th in Celebration. I'll be there with my SB GT3.
We live in Celebration. There is a Cars and Coffee here?! Where is it held, right downtown?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Gt3Fan
Racer

Cars at the dealer, getting 35% tint and clear bra, driving loner car

Pictures to follow when I pick it up.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Gt3Fan
Racer

Just got her back from the dealer, with clear bra and tint, 35% for those interested.
Attached Images    
Old 12-11-2014, 10:51 PM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

The tint looks nice GT3fan!!!

Quick Reply: ATTN: Sapphire Blue GT3 Fans