Sponsored by:

RU a GT3 Prepper ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 03:17 AM
SECRET
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rockitman
Yes, the ctek 7002 and extender cable has been ordered, already have the clear side marks, definately want the hood protector for the frunk...bought my sig other a new Jeep 4 door wrangler loaded....so she is happy. Now I just have to decide if I still want to ask my GM for an RS allocation once official announcement has been made and decide which car to keep once I have both birds in the hand.
Not sure if everyone saw that Suncoast has some goodies including the clear side markers on sale!
Old 11-29-2014, 04:55 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Sharkwerks and put the 458 up and out of the way for the winter ....
Old 11-29-2014, 12:31 PM
bigkraig
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by rockitman
I think I am becoming and GT3 Prepper. My car is not here till the end of January and I have already ordered jackpoint Jack stands, a lift that fits with the jackpoints, sharwerks tips-bypass for 3rd muff, flexible claw grip for crap stuck inside the front bumper and I will be ordering the precision instruments 3/4 inch split beam torque wrench with removable head, wheel guide, grease for the CL's. I know a siphon would come in handy at some point....
Which flexible claw grip did you buy?
Old 11-29-2014, 01:28 PM
GT-B
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couple additional things I'm interested in, maybe someone has ideas. My car arrives February, I plan on it being my daily at least in good weather.

Ordered the buckets, would like an easy to throw on / off cover (that still looks good) for passenger side when picking up child out of practice. Also as seats don't tilt, some luggage for Vegas trips if there's something especially good.

Picked up the clear side markers and trunk liner from Suncoast. Told my sales rep when I bought the car that I was in no hurry. Now I'm wishing for it every day, need to stop reading this forum!
Old 11-29-2014, 03:03 PM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by GT-B
Couple additional things I'm interested in, maybe someone has ideas. My car arrives February, I plan on it being my daily at least in good weather. Ordered the buckets, would like an easy to throw on / off cover (that still looks good) for passenger side when picking up child out of practice. Also as seats don't tilt, some luggage for Vegas trips if there's something especially good. Picked up the clear side markers and trunk liner from Suncoast. Told my sales rep when I bought the car that I was in no hurry. Now I'm wishing for it every day, need to stop reading this forum!
Honestly do your best to stay off this forum....it will drive you crazy....I said I was in no big rush as winter is here...now my car is at the port and the days seem like weeks...l
Old 11-29-2014, 03:43 PM
GT3 Jockey
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

My wife thinks I've lost my marbles. Every time she opens the door, there is a new package of stuff for a car that's not even produced yet!!
Clear side markers, SW muffler bypass, some additional bits and pieces of carbon fiber from MA Carbon, frunk protector, frunk bin, decal set and front windshield visor from KI Studios, Porsche winter wheel and tire set (being stored at the dealer), rubber mats, carbon fiber GT3 license plate frame. Yes I know I have a problem I really need some therapy
Old 11-29-2014, 04:23 PM
bigkraig
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 Jockey
My wife thinks I've lost my marbles. Every time she opens the door, there is a new package of stuff for a car that's not even produced yet!!
Clear side markers, SW muffler bypass, some additional bits and pieces of carbon fiber from MA Carbon, frunk protector, frunk bin, decal set and front windshield visor from KI Studios, Porsche winter wheel and tire set (being stored at the dealer), rubber mats, carbon fiber GT3 license plate frame. Yes I know I have a problem I really need some therapy
Old 11-29-2014, 04:27 PM
H82BL8
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 Jockey
I had to laugh! My wife says we are like a bunch of kids at Christmas.
The buying of "NEEDED" items seems to be our therapy. Need to kill the time.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:07 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigkraig
Which flexible claw grip did you buy?
I bought two...one shorter
MAXCRAFT 60184 3-in-1 Flex Lighted Magnetic/Claw Pick-Up Tool - Hand Tool Sets - Amazon.com MAXCRAFT 60184 3-in-1 Flex Lighted Magnetic/Claw Pick-Up Tool - Hand Tool Sets - Amazon.com

and one 36"
General Tools & Instruments 70399 UltraTech Lighted Mechanical Pick-up, 36-Inch - Mechanical Pickup Tool - Amazon.com General Tools & Instruments 70399 UltraTech Lighted Mechanical Pick-up, 36-Inch - Mechanical Pickup Tool - Amazon.com
Old 12-03-2014, 01:40 PM
GrantG
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5,132 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Originally Posted by Gleek48
Just got this after I found this site - blipshift.com seems pretty cool...

http://blipshift.com/products/flatspiracy-2-1
Cool site. I'd like to drive this road which they say is the world's best:

http://www.ghidtransport.ro/images/s...rasan-drum.jpg
Old 12-03-2014, 02:08 PM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

Purchased the white lightened tow hook quick release from US Millworks
Old 12-03-2014, 04:47 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jlanka
Purchased the white lightened tow hook quick release from US Millworks
Yeah...I got one in black...forgot to mention it.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Scorponok
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by KenU
Timing is everything. My wife has been waiting over a year for an Hermes Birkin bag. Guys, ask your wives/girlfriends about this bag, if you're not familiar with it. Well, she finally got the call last week and I had a very hard time trying to convince her that spending 5 figures on a pocketbook is total insanity, when you know what SHE was throwing back AT ME!! Oy vay!!!!!

So the "softening" in this household has already been taken care of, including the bank account.

Car is currently crossing the pond!
Well, at least you didn't get the wife this one ...

https://www.1stdibs.com/fashion/acce...FSwV7Aod1BIAQA
Old 12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Just in time
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Fair deal: one of those bags for an RS!!!

Quick Reply: RU a GT3 Prepper ?