Sponsored by:

Cantrell Motorsports roll bar

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Colin - Cantrell Motorsports
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jlee504
Colin, any installers in the washington dc area?
Yes the best in the country is out there Autosports Systems Group phone number 703 876 2811

Colin Cantrell
Old 04-04-2015, 11:50 PM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 397 Likes on 224 Posts

Originally Posted by SmokinGTS
Jeff you need a shop, you probably had a hard time putting on those wind deflectors....lol I was at Colin's shop yesterday to see how my bar was coming and he had two installs in progress. It looks super straight forward and I will do my own. He will have the substrap bar figured out next week when he puts a bar into Montoya's car with LWB's. This is the first LWB he has had to work with, don't know why he didn't call me and use my car as a test mule. You must have a Race Shop in the DC area that could do the install, this is not rocket science...Oh wait you said DC.....
How did you know? I'm still trying to figure out where to put the tape...LOL.

I'll give these autosports guys a call! Thanks!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:04 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by SmokinGTS
Jeff you need a shop, you probably had a hard time putting on those wind deflectors....lol
I was at Colin's shop yesterday to see how my bar was coming and he had two installs in progress. It looks super straight forward and I will do my own. He will have the substrap bar figured out next week when he puts a bar into Montoya's car with LWB's. This is the first LWB he has had to work with, don't know why he didn't call me and use my car as a test mule. You must have a Race Shop in the DC area that could do the install, this is not rocket science...Oh wait you said DC.....
Just to clarify my install is on the 16th/17th of this month. I'll for sure take some pictures!
Old 02-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Obturate
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I realize this is an old thread but I thought I would use it to see if I could get an answer.

I just completed installation of the Cantrell roll bar in my 991 GT3. The hardest part for me was removing/installing the side interior panels. When I replaced one of the side panels I immediately realized I had not plugged in the speaker. Damn! The panels are so hard to install without breaking a connector that I decided to leave it be.

I have honestly never listened to the radio and only use the car on the track so I am not going to miss the speaker. However, it irritates me that I made a mistake.

Question: Can the speaker grill be removed and the speaker attached without removing the side panel?

Quick Reply: Cantrell Motorsports roll bar