Sponsored by:

GP Clear Bra Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 12:11 AM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mech33
Hi Moe, could you please answer us this: when removing the xenon headlights vs. the new LED headlights, does it look like the wiring harnesses are different such that they could never be swapped, or is there a common harness plug somewhere upstream? Thanks!
Just call your dealer parts / service department or call Suncoast. They should have an informed answer so there's no second guessing. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:13 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 706 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by Mech33
Hi Moe, could you please answer us this: when removing the xenon headlights vs. the new LED headlights, does it look like the wiring harnesses are different such that they could never be swapped, or is there a common harness plug somewhere upstream? Thanks!
Every 991 headlight so far has had the same harness connections. I haven't paid close attention as to which one is LED vs. xenon. How could I tell the difference between the light housings? I'll pay closer attention.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:54 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Every 991 headlight so far has had the same harness connections. I haven't paid close attention as to which one is LED vs. xenon. How could I tell the difference between the light housings? I'll pay closer attention.
This should help you out...
Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2014, 01:31 AM
991RDC
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Moe,
I will be getting mine the 1st week of January, so I look forward to hearing from you.
2015 GT Silver. I sent a PM to you today.
Thank you,
Old 11-18-2014, 11:14 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 991RDC
Hey Moe,
I will be getting mine the 1st week of January, so I look forward to hearing from you.
2015 GT Silver. I sent a PM to you today.
Thank you,
Congrats!!! Got your PM and will call you later today to get you on our calendar.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:19 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thumbs up White GT3 Clear bra, tint, clearplex, and nano coating

Here's a white GT3 we completed yesterday. It has Suntek Topcoated, Huper Optik Ceramic 60 all around, clearplex on windshield, and CQuartz Finest nano coating on the paint

Amazing how yellow the factory stone guard pieces are

ClearPlex being installed

Old 11-21-2014, 03:37 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thumbs up 997 GT3RS old PPF removal, paint correction, nano coating, clear bra

Here's another one completed this week. Amazing how we can turn the clock back years and now this GT3RS is ready for the track. Almost entire 911 is wrapped in XPEL Ultimate. We performed a much-needed paint correction on entire RS and once film was applied, we protected everything with CQuartz Finest

Removing old decals

Removing old clear bra and there was a previous spot blend done that obviously wasn't done correctly. Goes with the territory and we repainted bumper and all was good

Great opportunity to clean out all the leaves and dead bugs

Old 11-21-2014, 05:34 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 309 Likes on 154 Posts

The white GT3 is mine, picked it up yesterday. Moe, thanks for the PICS! DOUBLE THANKS for making my car WAY BETTER than new.
The paint is AMAZING (but you already know....)

For those with White cars that might be on the fence? Rest assured, you can proceed with confidence.

My car was CAT C, and sat at the factory from May until September...so the paint REALLY benefited from Moe's magic...

When I picked it up, I told Moe that because it sat in Germany for so long, the car never had 'that new car smell...' His reply: "IT DOES NOW!"
Old 11-21-2014, 07:35 PM
tcbelise
AutoX

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Moe!

My orange crush looks great now after much neglect!

Still deciding on the naked look or the decals

As everyone has said - don't hesitate with Glistening Perfection. Moe and the crew do great work!

Tim
Old 11-21-2014, 10:24 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

Awesome pics and posts! I'm really digging the clearplex.

I just got my V1, Dashcam and SW bypass delivered. Say, Moe, I was planning to take the SW to the dealer but, do you know how to install the bypass? We can chat about that when you have some free time.

Dan (is happy things are going well for all)
Old 11-22-2014, 07:05 AM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have an early Dec car, will be in touch!
Old 11-22-2014, 07:19 AM
UAEGT3
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Moe do u have a pic of the white GT3 from the front when u completely removed the front bumper?
thanks
Old 11-23-2014, 04:08 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

All of you guys who are within reasonable distance or in the same city as Moe consider yourselves lucky. Worrying about a few dollars is nonsense. NOBODY is doing this quality of work in the USA. I wish I didn't live half way across the country and wish it wouldn't take 2K to have my car shipped that far or else I'd be there.

Maybe a group shipment of cars from the Midwest to Moe for a transport discount during the down winter months???
Old 11-23-2014, 04:20 PM
GT TREE
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by STG991
All of you guys who are within reasonable distance or in the same city as Moe consider yourselves lucky. Worrying about a few dollars is nonsense. NOBODY is doing this quality of work in the USA. I wish I didn't live half way across the country and wish it wouldn't take 2K to have my car shipped that far or else I'd be there.

Maybe a group shipment of cars from the Midwest to Moe for a transport discount during the down winter months???
Agreed.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:21 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by STG991

I have a friend that own a transport company. If you guys want to coordinate something from any part of the country, please let me know and we'll get a group buy on the transport as well. I wish I could simply pick up my studio and travel, but the logistics would not work. So, until then, anything I can do to get your cars to our "asylum", I'm happy to do so

Quick Reply: GP Clear Bra Group Buy