Money2536's Sapphire Blue 991 GT3 Journal - Page 5 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Money2536's Sapphire Blue 991 GT3 Journal

 
Old 10-14-2014, 05:14 PM
  #61  
Brandon_
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Brandon_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 651
Default

Congrats!

I enjoyed your thread on 6Speed as well. Your pics look good….may I ask what kind of camera you are using?
Brandon_ is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 05:25 PM
  #62  
Mech33
Super User
 
Mech33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,011
Default

More high-res interior pics please!
Mech33 is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 05:53 PM
  #63  
MarcusG
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
MarcusG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Newport Beach
Posts: 1,135
Default

Money.

We need a new shot of the garage with both cars in there!

Hey, do you make your wife park out in the dirt on the side of the house like me? LOL.
MarcusG is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 09:30 PM
  #64  
Obsessed Garage
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,661
Default

Originally Posted by Brandon_ View Post
Congrats!

I enjoyed your thread on 6Speed as well. Your pics look goodů.may I ask what kind of camera you are using?
Canon 5d MKIII
Obsessed Garage is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 09:31 PM
  #65  
Obsessed Garage
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,661
Default

Originally Posted by Mech33 View Post
More high-res interior pics please!
I'll take some this weekend.
Obsessed Garage is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 09:33 PM
  #66  
Obsessed Garage
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,661
Default

Originally Posted by MarcusG View Post
Money.

We need a new shot of the garage with both cars in there!

Hey, do you make your wife park out in the dirt on the side of the house like me? LOL.
The M3 has been at the shop getting lowered and cosmetic parts since last week. The two cars haven't met each other yet. I'm picking it up tomorrow. I almost forgot the M3 even exists.

The wife has to park outside as punishment for making me buy a house with a two car garage. I need to stop buying cars, so I can afford to build my real garage.
Obsessed Garage is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 10:19 PM
  #67  
milban
User
 
milban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 142
Default

With a Bendpack scissor lift!

milban is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 10:20 PM
  #68  
milban
User
 
milban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 142
Default

It was you that gave me the idea!
milban is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 10:48 PM
  #69  
doubleurx
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
doubleurx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Truckee
Posts: 2,826
Default

Originally Posted by milban View Post
With a Bendpack scissor lift!
Me too

Name:  a8e5a74224f0b9183c276cddfbbd9069_zps49593d9f.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  763.4 KB
doubleurx is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 11:24 PM
  #70  
Obsessed Garage
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,661
Default

Dang it you guys! You are making me so jealous. I want one so badly!
Obsessed Garage is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 11:28 PM
  #71  
doubleurx
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
doubleurx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Truckee
Posts: 2,826
Default

Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
Dang it you guys! You are making me so jealous. I want one so badly!
It was the best $5K I've spent! Love it.
doubleurx is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 11:40 PM
  #72  
Obsessed Garage
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,661
Default

I can't explain to you guys how much I'm in love with that lift. For those of you that haven't seen it. This is my inspiration. I may not wait to build another garage. I have a feeling Santa is going to bring me one this year.

Obsessed Garage is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 11:43 PM
  #73  
doubleurx
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
doubleurx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Truckee
Posts: 2,826
Default

Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
I can't explain to you guys how much I'm in love with that lift. For those of you that haven't seen it. This is my inspiration. I may not wait to build another garage. I have a feeling Santa is going to bring me one this year. Video Link: http://youtu.be/IwRBzRh1bX8
Pretty sure, that one was the inspiration for all of us. It's very well made and solid. It lifts our Cayenne GTS with ease.
doubleurx is offline  
Old 10-15-2014, 12:04 AM
  #74  
reidry
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cocoa, FL
Posts: 1,593
Default

I've got the garage, 2.5 car attached to the house. This space is clean, floored with race deck, neat and tidy.

Then there's my shop, always a bit unkempt, a bit dirty, contains my lift (Challenger 40 EFX, rated 12000 lbs. working load, 17' runways, 6000 lbs Rotary air over hydraulic bridge jacks), and all my personal machine shop equipment (Bridgeport 2J Milling Machine, Southbend 9" Lathe, Southbend 16" Lathe, Doall 20" vertical bandsaw, Wellsaw horizontal bandsaw, welders, presses, brake, blast cabinet). You could say I take the "he who dies with the most toys" mantra pretty seriously ... or so says my wife!



You guys keep showing all these beautiful shops and I might have to actually clean my workshop up .... on second thought ... nah!

Ryan
reidry is offline  
Old 10-15-2014, 12:06 AM
  #75  
doubleurx
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
doubleurx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Truckee
Posts: 2,826
Default

Originally Posted by reidry View Post
I've got the garage, 2.5 car attached to the house. This space is clean, floored with race deck, neat and tidy. Then there's my shop, always a bit unkempt, a bit dirty, contains my lift (Challenger 40 EFX, rated 12000 lbs. working load, 17' runways, 6000 lbs Rotary air over hydraulic bridge jacks), and all my personal machine shop equipment (Bridgeport 2J Milling Machine, Southbend 9" Lathe, Southbend 16" Lathe, Doall 20" vertical bandsaw, Wellsaw horizontal bandsaw, welders, presses, brake, blast cabinet). You could say I take the "he who dies with the most toys" mantra pretty seriously ... or so says my wife! You guys keep showing all these beautiful shops and I might have to actually clean my workshop up .... on second thought ... nah! Ryan
Ryan, mine is only semi-clean because it's new.
doubleurx is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Money2536's Sapphire Blue 991 GT3 Journal


Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: