Sponsored by:

oCarbon.com - 991 GT3 carbon fiber project thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 12:32 AM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by halo777
No, I'm not a customer and I never will be.

I posted numerous comments about your work over the years, always admiring it as TOP NOTCH.
I agree, our work is top notch. And that's exactly why we didn't send out those mirror caps we've made. We could never get them up to our standard at scale. Doing them individually was time consuming work. Trying to do 10-15 at once and keep the quality up was damn near impossible. Which is why we've got a bunch of them just sitting on a shelf, collecting dust because they just aren't good enough.

We could see that we were having trouble with them very early in the process. If you look through that thread, I started offering refunds MONTHS ago because I could see it was going to take longer than we expected. Some people took me up on it, some people did not. People made the choice to wait as long as they did on these while we continued to try and make them work. It got to a point where I had to force refunds on some people because I wasn't comfortable sending out the mirror caps.

There are still guys that you owe money to, half a year to a year later, and you screw them around, sending them fake tracking numbers and not responding to their emails.
This is where the half truths and lies come into play, particularly by one member.

I'm not blatantly ignoring customers. Some of them, if they don't get a response within a few hours or on a Saturday, assume I'm ignoring them and turn to the forums. They ask for an update, and a lot of the time I'm not at the office and can't give them an update instantly, so I wait until I'm back and then I do.

A perfect example of this is a customer who asked for a refund, I said no problem and began the refund process. A few days later, he changed his mind and said he didn't want a refund and he wanted to keep waiting. No problem. A few days later, he changed his mind again and asked for a refund. Before I even had a chance to respond to his refund request, he'd already filed a chargeback. Not much I can do to help someone when they don't give me an opportunity to.

The sad part is, we ship out parts all day long (close to 30 orders this week). And when people post about how happy they are with the parts, it rarely gets that much attention. But people love drama, so when things go bad, people who have nothing to do with it just love to get involved and post it all over the place.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:45 AM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 68 Posts

I'm not going to argue with a liar.

Anyone interested in oCarbon's history of customer service, make sure you check out this thread...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-cap-group-buy

There are at least two guys over there who you still owe refunds to:

jazza08
theedge111

And this is what the head Moderator of Audizine, Anthony, wrote about you just two days ago, in that thread...

Matt at oCarbon had been a longtime and upstanding sponsor of Audizine, and so I'm absolutely shocked by what's happened here. But whether a company has been advertising here for 5 years or 5 days, this sort of thing cannot fly. His advertising privileges have been revoked, and if any of you would like my help in attempting to get your product or money, please email me: anthony@audizine.com
Old 05-16-2015, 01:01 AM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not going to argue with a liar.

Anyone interested in oCarbon's history of customer service, make sure you check out this thread...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-cap-group-buy

There are at least two guys over there who you still owe refunds to:

jazza08
theedge111
I've been speaking with Jazza now and have been getting things sorted with him since before you've posted.

TheEdge's parts are in transit. He lives in the middle of nowhere Canada so it takes some time. He's purchased parts from me several times before, and has been a difficult customer to deal with. I've tried to do him right by giving him discounts on his repeated purchases but I just can't seem to make him happy. I'm confident than when his parts show up, I'll be vindicated.

So thats the two customers that I've been speaking to about getting things sorted with before you got involved (I stated as much in my original response to you).

Any others because I'm pretty sure thats it...

And this is what the head Moderator of Audizine, Anthony, wrote about you just two days ago, in that thread...

Matt at oCarbon had been a longtime and upstanding sponsor of Audizine, and so I'm absolutely shocked by what's happened here. But whether a company has been advertising here for 5 years or 5 days, this sort of thing cannot fly. His advertising privileges have been revoked, and if any of you would like my help in attempting to get your product or money, please email me: anthony@audizine.com
This is news to me, as no one informed me of this. I guess thats the way it goes though.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:01 PM
FJSeattle
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Owner of Audizine
Originally Posted by oCarbon
This is news to me, as no one informed me of this. I guess thats the way it goes though.
Go Away! ****ing scammers.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:35 PM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 68 Posts

Neither of those guys have gotten their money back, or the product.

You gave Edge a bogus tracking number, and he's been waiting for the product forever. With no product at this point, you owe him over a thousand bucks.

Jazza is still awaiting his refund, despite what you say. Send it to him NOW! No more bull****.

Sort these guys out NOW and maybe you can regain 1% of your reputation. Vindication? LOL Good luck.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:02 AM
xbriansg36x
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More

CTS-V owners are starting to get the Matt treatment.

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/11-interior-upgrades/342-ocarbon-com-cts-v-carbon-fiber-interior-trim-production-8.html

Quick Reply: oCarbon.com - 991 GT3 carbon fiber project thread