Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steering column leather

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 04:20 PM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

@CAlexio. Really depends on whether you're the kind of person who'll still notice the colour of the vents 2 weeks after you pick up the car. I suspect you'll forget about that fine point quickly, even if you're as detail-oriented as many of us probably are. Besides, there's still bright aluminum on the steering wheel an shift lever to tie into.

My advice, use the money elsewhere. I think I'm in the same sort of situation as you--thirties, don't have a garage full of many expensive toys, need to prioritize saving for retirement and kids some day, etc. For me this is a one time splurge at this time of my life. Only way I could justify adding more goodies would be if I had a bigger budget than the one I've already blown, even if I intended to keep this car long term which I do.

You can go nuts with these specs. But you'll likely be just as happy even if you don't.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:39 PM
YarekO
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drifting
Very nice choices Yarelko. A rare color and nice interior touches.

Would you mind posting a picture that includes the backrest shells in leather, and a second picture or two taken from the drivers seat looking at toward the dash and air vents as if you were sitting in the car?
I’ll take more pictures for you when I have it out on daylight time. Mind time side by side snapshots from Porsche web.

Old 10-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 631 Posts

Yarelko, I sent you a PM

Quick Reply: Steering column leather