991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Official Build - Agate Grey Metallic

Old 09-20-2014, 06:21 PM
hf1
Banned

Received 1,638 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Agate + the standard wheels = unique monochromatic combo on the market. Sinister like black + black wheels but much easier to keep clean. So it will stand out but in a subdued way.
Old 09-20-2014, 06:43 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hf1
Agate + the standard wheels = unique monochromatic combo on the market. Sinister like black + black wheels but much easier to keep clean. So it will stand out but in a subdued way.
You are right. I need to stop second guessing myself
Old 09-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Strimdog
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by rockitman
You are right. I need to stop second guessing myself
Rockitman if you have been following any of my posts you will know I have just gone though this, as many of us do and will. I finally decided on a build damn near opposite of what I started with. I will say this, the build I ended up with really excites me when I look at it. I can't wait to get in that car. My previous build looked cool and it was a rare color so I thought it was what I wanted, but in the end I realized it didn't turn me on so to speak. So without giving you too much of my opinion on colors " I like Rhodium Silver BTW" or options "Get the extended leather dash and don't be afraid of carbon fiber". Load it up in the 3D configurator, goto full screen and let it play for you, both exterior and interior, Does it EXCITE you? To get a good idea of true color just google "991 GT3 (Whatever color you're looking at) and pull up the pic. That's what I did, and it lead to me changing my mind 15 times, and having my salesman change my commission 8 times, but in the end, I am EXCITED about my car. Good Luck! The good news is, whatever you do, It will be awesome!
Old 09-20-2014, 07:40 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks dog. My interior is ***** out cf save for the extended leather dash. Everything for the interior is decided in my mind save for the exterior color. I have a white cayenne GTS/black 21's so that combo works for me. Do I want a GT fraternal twin ? I don't know. The agate is close to my seal grey baby that is going away. I said I would never get rid of it. I just don't have a garage to support 3 cars...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Official Build - Agate Grey Metallic