Sponsored by:

'15 Allocation Available

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 12:24 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

deposits. the law says has to be refundable, reality is what reality is.
I dont care either way just tell me AHEAD of time, but if u want a deposit get a LARGE amount. what's $1000? mist gt3 buyers wouldn't spend much time trying to get ken way or another, if u want 50000 non refundable, they me as buyer will make sure we have a full on contract.

it eliminates the jokers who may or may not want the car

with regard to service of the sales staff, most car business simply do not understand their product, capability and hey do not want to learn. while I do t use it, but next time u go ask he guy to show u how to find the closet strip joint on PCM. god help him. he can't save his own life if it depended in it. hook up my iPhone to PCM without looking at owners manual.....

with regard to response time, slow don't come close to describing them. ur email to me will be replied within the minute. if I'm on my bicycle, it takes 180 min max and if it's past 12am, u get response after 6 hours. and frankly, they aren't that busy. I see them in the show room chatting ball games, eating lunch, strolling the floor. how do they ever get anything done is beyond me.

eat once a day try not chewing too long
run do not walk is the sign in my office. at hime is run and run faster. if I catch kids walking they get an earful. wasting to e as far as I'm concerned.

but alas, we are still at their mercy....

but hey it's fun complaining in RL, while I run to the office, emailing the client while running and get it all done while the sales guys are talking about who won whatever game last night.

Quick Reply: '15 Allocation Available