Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no
Old 05-12-2015, 09:20 AM
997rs4.0
Race Car

Received 110 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
this is why this country is full of lawyers and law suits.
marriage has everything in writing. and i believe usa has highest divorce rate? so what is to death do we part..... so full of sh*t. (the paper part, not Bandit 201's comment on writing)

buying car is a simple transaction. i want this car at this price. there cannot possibly be any misunderstanding. it's really very simple. if one cannot remember such a simple promise and has to write it down on paper. jesus christ, i need to start write things down like, unzip pants, whip out my family jewel THEN pee INTO the toilet not my rice bowl...

it's not that hard. if someone wants to fk around with you they can write whatever down and nothing means anything. i can write down that i wont sue you then turn around and sue you.

i really dont like to write anything down...

if you screw me, i WILL GET YOU BACK 10x over. and i dont need to write down that i got screwed....

is this just me?
We need more people like Mooty and less lawyers!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:35 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by 997rs4.0
We need more people like Mooty and less lawyers!
mooty for president maybe.

Originally Posted by mooty
this is why this country is full of lawyers and law suits.
marriage has everything in writing. and i believe usa has highest divorce rate? so what is to death do we part..... so full of sh*t. (the paper part, not Bandit 201's comment on writing)

buying car is a simple transaction. i want this car at this price. there cannot possibly be any misunderstanding. it's really very simple. if one cannot remember such a simple promise and has to write it down on paper. jesus christ, i need to start write things down like, unzip pants, whip out my family jewel THEN pee INTO the toilet not my rice bowl...

it's not that hard. if someone wants to fk around with you they can write whatever down and nothing means anything. i can write down that i wont sue you then turn around and sue you.

i really dont like to write anything down...

if you screw me, i WILL GET YOU BACK 10x over. and i dont need to write down that i got screwed....

is this just me?
Ask Carlsen, they'll tell you.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:59 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

The one with the most money wins the contract. If you have more money, you don't need a contract, if you have less money a contract is useless.

Quick Reply: Securing 991 GT3 RS