GT3 Action Group - Next Steps

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Default GT3 Action Group - Next Steps

Dear All,

I sent an email to all 73 members of the Group from the US/Canada last week outlining next steps and have posted a topic to the Private Forum. If you haven't already done so, please respond either directly by email or on the thread in the Private Forum at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2014, 01:27 AM
race7117
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 51 Posts

As I think I will be taking possession tomorrow, how do I join this group? Sorry I haven't been taking part until now should have been more a part of the group
Old 08-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 63 Posts

Sunil, has the second letter been sent?
Old 08-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nick
Sunil, has the second letter been sent?
Not yet. Still waiting for more members to agree it. The more we have, the greater the effect. I'd like to get this sorted once and for all. No point in using a toffee hammer when a sledgehammer will do.

I have nothing to gain from this personally as I'm 'out' but I'd like to finish what I started. It would be helpful if more members came forward. If anyone's in Chicago, I'm happy to meet up.
Attached Images  
Old 08-11-2014, 11:02 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Calling all GT3 Action Group Members,
Please check that you received Sunil's email sent last week many may have been caught in spam
filters , or check in on the forum on the Further Action thread
and reply to support if you are so lead to the cause
Thanks to all for your prompt attention
Old 08-11-2014, 11:49 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I already replied To Sunil and recommend others should do the same.

Thanks Sunil!!!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:55 AM
<3mph
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Sunil. Really appreciate your hard work on behalf of the rest of us. You and Macca are awesome. Thank you so very much!
I am happy to support the group. To everyone reading who received the email, please respond with your support too. Hopefully this thread will stay near the top with added comments for the next day or two to help remind others who haven't gotten word yet.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Thank you very much for your support guys. I'm holding off sending the letter for another 24 hours as support for it continues to build. If anybody still hasn't responded, please do so ASAP. Thanks.

Following consultation with Members, the plan is confirmed and travel arrangements have been made.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:25 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Ok guys lets rally up and be apart of the solution to help PCNA improve the GT3 customer expreince
Check the "Captain's " post ! TIC TOCK TIC TOCK
Old 08-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Yes

Hope you guys email Sunil they are putting a lot of effort, time and $ for us. A few months back I would have passed on my car had it not been for Maaca and Capt Mojo actions. My discount, Comp and loaner have kept me in the game.

Casey
Old 08-12-2014, 10:13 AM
GTEE3
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts

+++1,
on Sunil's and Macca's efforts!!!
guys, let's help them!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:48 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi guys... Just quick update.

It felt like Christmas today. I received multiple calls from PCNA to address the concerns that Sunil outlined in his latest letter. The calls were all placed as a result of the letter. I think most if not all people listed in the letter were contacted or will be contacted in attempt to hear and hopefully resolve their concerns and I am also assuming to probably verify identities of these customers that names appeared in the letter.
In my case it appears that bluetooth issue will be finally covered by PCNA. They also expedited the Wheel Mesh parts along with the phone bluetooth module and both are being installed in my car tomorrow. In addition they are expediting the paperwork for the compensation which I was told I should receive it on Wednesday. They are also taking care of some miscellaneous concerns I had, such as my overdue request to test drive the new Porsche 918, and will also be processing a refund for the 18 way seats that came with no memory function, etc, etc. all and all was a good attempt to correct some of the issues, but I look forward to getting all issues resolved for the group during our proposed meeting later this week. My ticket and hotel are confirmed and look forward to meeting all of you in Atlanta.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Sunil and all other 30 GT3 customers who agreed to have their names show up in the letter and to the people who will be attending the Atlanta meeting as without their help and support we would not have gotten this far. Thank you. Mark
Old 08-19-2014, 12:57 AM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey there Mark, Today Ian called 1st followed by Andrew who is up the chain. They were both very nice. We had a long discussion. I want to make Sure Sunil plans are not jeopardized by me talking too much here Gotta keep everybody happy. Perhaps we need to go back to our action group and discuss it there some more. It's all good. Thanks for sharing your insight.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Clocked
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad all of you are getting better luck with Andrew, he called me twice today. He still will not come clean as to why my car is sitting at the port for the past week and why it is expected to be there another 3 weeks. This is after the engine was replaced at the factory. My speculation is my car was damaged in transit and they are trying to fix it. My dealer is thinking the same as his Regional Rep will not tell him a thing. This is after a boat came in after the boat my car was on and his GT3 was delivered last week. I am very close to telling Andrew to keep my car.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Clocked
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mqandil: regarding the bluetooth issue do you recall the option you ordered but your car did not have bluetooth for the phone? I ordered option 619 Mobile Phone preparation. Want to know in advance if I will have the same issue as you have if I take this car. Thank you.

Quick Reply: GT3 Action Group - Next Steps