Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Action Group - Next Steps

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 06:19 AM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 53 Posts

[QUOTE="Capt Mojo; I don't know about the others but I'm exhausted. Suffice to say for now that we all felt it was very informative, constructive and worth the trip. In fact it was worth the trip just to meet up with everyone. Sorry for the delay but I'll write up a report just as soon as I can.[/QUOTE] Great! Thanks, and looking forward.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:49 AM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

Originally Posted by sgroer
I am sure Sunil will update people appropriately, but overall I thought it was a fairly productive and honest meeting.
You're car looks familiar is it from Hennessay my buddy traded a car that looks like yours for a turbo. Small world if so. Nice car.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:32 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,013 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by Maverick787
You're car looks familiar is it from Hennessay my buddy traded a car that looks like yours for a turbo. Small world if so. Nice car.
I saw that car - wanted it, but it had a sunroof. Mine was purchased new, but yes i got it from Hennessy.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by allans
Not Received, Please email to a1schuster@aol.com Thanks, Allan
Allen I am so very sorry you did not get the PM. You would be more than welcome their. I will PM you again call me and I'll fill you in. Again! Very sorry

Originally Posted by Terrence
Totally agree with you on every count. Overall, I think Porsche has done well for its customers, more so than any other car company I have ever dealt

I still have a 14 being delivered after 15's have already been delivered. That particular detail feels crappy.

I don't even need a flame suit. I am leaving this thread now and going to other threads that actually talk about the actual car and not the company or its business practices.
Good see ya

Originally Posted by Macca
Sunil, gents, all the best for the meeting. I'm sorry I cannot attend (wrong hemisphere for me I am afraid). My thoughts will be with you. Without crusaders where would the world be?
Macca....you too! No one has lost sight of your efforts for all of us. I personally knitted a stocking for you for Christmas it will be hanging on my mantel with a little 918 Spyder in it....

I am sure Sunil will update people appropriately, but overall I thought it was a fairly productive and honest meeting.
I have met Sunil and he is a great human being. I promise you has way more important things he could devote his time to, but still fights for everyone of us! His level of accuracy, politeness and professionalism is unmatched. I can't say enough about the Atlanta group which was an amazing cross section of successful enthusiasts.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:04 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Cyrek
Macca....you too! No one has lost sight of your efforts for all of us. I personally knitted a stocking for you for Christmas it will be hanging on my mantel with a little 918 Spyder in it....
Casey. Thats the nicest thing someones done for me around here:-)

Paris is first week of October. I am not going but Im sure there are a few Rennlisters here that are.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Macca - I'm sure your ears were burning because we talked about you quite a bit. The comp matrix was a hot topic of conversation!

I have met Sunil and he is a great human being. I promise you has way more important things he could devote his time to, but still fights for everyone of us! His level of accuracy, politeness and professionalism is unmatched. I can't say enough about the Atlanta group which was an amazing cross section of successful enthusiasts.
Very kind words Cyrek - I just had to quote you because I'm sure I'll never be flattered as much again. That said, I'm undeserving of such flattery but thank you very much all the same.

It was a great team effort and we all played a part in that. It was a great pleasure meeting everyone and, if it wasn't for the fact that we had 'work' to do early the next morning, I'm sure we could have stayed up all night sharing stories.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:22 AM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

+1 .... I can't agree more. Sunil is one of these individuals that the minute you speak to him, you connect immidately with him, and it feels as if you have known for years. First class act. Mark
Old 08-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

^^^^ ++++++++++++++ Sunil is good people for sure! Looking forward to a beer with him someday soon!

Sunil. All Blacks beat Wallaby's retained the Blethesloe cup :-)
Old 08-23-2014, 09:05 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Capt Mojo
Macca - ... if it wasn't for the fact that we had 'work' to do early the next morning, I'm sure we could have stayed up all night sharing stories.
I couldn't have lasted much longer than we did. I think I was in bed and asleep around 2:30 or 3.

For some of the more entertaining "non-business" aspects of the evening, it included
1) Searching the Perimeter area for a 12 pack of Stella... and finding it
2) Being the last group out of Fogo de Chao by an hour
3) Absurd amounts of meat consumed
4) A Chevy Malibu trying to keep pace with a 991 C2S (Cyrek knows his way around a Malibu!)
5) The conceptualization of the "comp matrix" t-shirt
5) Some sweet tunnel exhaust music (NOT from the Malibu)

There were others - but these were some of the highlights. Great group of people. I was totally spent the next day, but great memories guys. Hopefully we made progress.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:13 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

I'm digging this. Ultimate GT3 Action Group souvenir lol!
Old 08-23-2014, 10:38 AM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Originally Posted by mqandil
+1 .... I can't agree more. Sunil is one of these individuals that the minute you speak to him, you connect immidately with him, and it feels as if you have known for years. First class act. Mark
^^^^ ++++++++++++++ Sunil is good people for sure! Looking forward to a beer with him someday soon!

Sunil. All Blacks beat Wallaby's retained the Blethesloe cup :-)
Thanks Guys! The feeling is certainly mutual. It's a shame that neither of you could be in Atlanta but hopefully there'll be other occasions. It's great when something positive comes out of a negative situation. I certainly hope PCNA sees it that way as well.

Macca - I have tickets for at least one of the All Blacks World Cup games in England next year - coming over?

I couldn't have lasted much longer than we did. I think I was in bed and asleep around 2:30 or 3.

For some of the more entertaining "non-business" aspects of the evening, it included
1) Searching the Perimeter area for a 12 pack of Stella... and finding it
2) Being the last group out of Fogo de Chao by an hour
3) Absurd amounts of meat consumed
4) A Chevy Malibu trying to keep pace with a 991 C2S (Cyrek knows his way around a Malibu!)
5) Some sweet tunnel exhaust music (NOT from the Malibu)

There were others - but these were some of the highlights. Great group of people. I was totally spent the next day, but great memories guys. Hopefully we made progress.
hahaha! Nice summary. I'd forgotten how late we left the restaurant. It was quite a get together. Mind you, I forgot to ask how come we ended up at PCNA HQ in the early hours whilst looking for beer?!

A numbered limited edition of course!
Old 08-23-2014, 11:20 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

The quote of the evening goes to Cyrek (of course) -

"You know why Nasa hasn't landed on Mars? - Because they don't have the fu*@ing comp matrix."
Old 08-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

The quote of the evening goes to Cyrek (of course) -

"You know why Nasa hasn't landed on Mars? - Because they don't have the fu*@ing comp matrix."
HAHAHAHA!
Old 08-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Capt Mojo
HAHAHAHA!
Sunil, when can we expect feedback on the meetings?
Old 08-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nick
Sunil, when can we expect feedback on the meetings?
Both Andrew and Tim are in Europe this week. Andrew is away on leave this week and Tim is in Germany with PAG. They're hoping to come back to us sooner rather than later on certain issues. Others will take a little longer. I'll follow up with them once they've returned.

Quick Reply: GT3 Action Group - Next Steps