Sponsored by:

FYI: used GT3 FS in Porsche Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by reidry

Lower mirrors in black and wing end plates in black. Another forum member photoshopped it.

Ryan
Ryan. A mate of mine just did these two modifications with a vinyl installed. Not expensive and took only a couple of hours - he also had a quote to have these done at the Porsche approved paint shop for $800 including time to remove and disassemble mirrors. Im not sure what the special order cost was but hopefully it wont delay your order any longer...

Here are some others I have found.
Attached Images      
Old 08-09-2014, 06:30 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

CALSE I was in the dealership when the car came in. A lady turned it in and got a silver Turbo.
I am sitting there talking about the Jag Ftype Coupe R they had (Porsche/Merc/Jag/Range Rover dealer) and I had just driven a Turbo S. When the sales man told me about the GT3 I said I will buy it today at MSRP. He said I will get back to you. AND it STILL had to go back for the engine change!!! They called an hour later and said 160. I guess they knew I was serious and they were going to try to reel me in because I wanted it. But they didnt count on me walking away either.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Lodi
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
CALSE I was in the dealership when the car came in. A lady turned it in and got a silver Turbo.
I am sitting there talking about the Jag Ftype Coupe R they had (Porsche/Merc/Jag/Range Rover dealer) and I had just driven a Turbo S. When the sales man told me about the GT3 I said I will buy it today at MSRP. He said I will get back to you. AND it STILL had to go back for the engine change!!! They called an hour later and said 160. I guess they knew I was serious and they were going to try to reel me in because I wanted it. But they didnt count on me walking away either.
I guess someone will pay it, but its a poor way to do business. The dealer could have delighted a customer by getting him something special. Instead he took the low road and is being talked about on Rennlist!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Billy Wyatt
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Lodi
I guess someone will pay it, but its a poor way to do business. The dealer could have delighted a customer by getting him something special. Instead he took the low road and is being talked about on Rennlist!
Do you honestly think they really care??Come on...

Quick Reply: FYI: used GT3 FS in Porsche Orlando