Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Trigger happy with options?

 
Old 07-23-2014, 10:08 PM
  #1  
G55amg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 178
Default Trigger happy with options?

This is my 2nd Porsche but is the first custom order, This car is going to be my toy, weekend driver and occasional DE.
But I think I might off got trigger happy with the options?
Im still not sure about the PCCB.


911 GT3


Exterior Color

GT Silver Metallic
Interior Color

Leather Interior in Black/Alcantara« with Stitching in Red
68

Exterior


Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish
XYB
Automatically Dimming Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor
P13
LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
602
Extended Range Fuel Tank
082


Performance

Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
450

Front Axle Lift System
474

Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
250

Wheels


20" GT3 Wheels
431

$0

Interior


Vehicle Key Painted
CPK
Floor Mats
810
Fire Extinguisher
509

Seat Heating (Front)
342

Light Design Package
630

Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way)
P07

Seat Belts in Guards Red
XSX

Interior Leather


Leather Interior Package with Decorative Red Stitching
749

Steering Column Casing in Leather
XNS

Extended Interior Package, Dashboard Trim in Leather
CZW

SportDesign Steering Wheel in Leather

Extended Interior Package, Door Panel in Leather/Alcantara«
CLP

Interior Carbon Fiber


Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Leather Interior
EGA

Door-Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated
XXD

Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber
XHM

Interior Aluminum


Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum
EFA

Audio and Communications


Online Services
UN1

Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. Navigation Module
P23

Electronic Logbook

SiriusXM« Satellite Radio, NavTraffic, NavWeather and HD Radio Receiver
690

Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App
643

Sound Package Plus
490
G55amg is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 10:12 PM
  #2  
Jimmy-D
Super User
 
Jimmy-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,183
Default

Nice- go at it. Order it the way you want it. I have had several Porsches and other sport cars but this was really the first and may be the last that I had the opportunity to go to town on a custom order.
Jimmy-D is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 10:47 PM
  #3  
Mike in CA
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Mike in CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: North Bay Area, CA
Posts: 11,865
Default

Mine was a about $153K including PCCB's; your build must be pushing $170K. I could suggest 5 or $6K in savings but then it would be my car and not yours. Knock yourself out and get what you want!

BTW, people have opinions all over the place on this and it depends on how you will use the car, but for me, I couldn't be happier that I got the PCCB's.
Mike in CA is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 10:53 PM
  #4  
0Q991
Super User
 
0Q991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,708
Default

Originally Posted by G55amg View Post
This is my 2nd Porsche but is the first custom order, This car is going to be my toy, weekend driver and occasional DE. But I think I might off got trigger happy with the options? Im still not sure about the PCCB. 911 GT3 Exterior Color GT Silver Metallic Interior Color Leather Interior in Black/Alcantara« with Stitching in Red 68 Exterior Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish XYB Automatically Dimming Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor P13 LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) 602 Extended Range Fuel Tank 082 Performance Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) 450 Front Axle Lift System 474 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 250 Wheels 20" GT3 Wheels 431 $0 Interior Vehicle Key Painted CPK Floor Mats 810 Fire Extinguisher 509 Seat Heating (Front) 342 Light Design Package 630 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) P07 Seat Belts in Guards Red XSX Interior Leather Leather Interior Package with Decorative Red Stitching 749 Steering Column Casing in Leather XNS Extended Interior Package, Dashboard Trim in Leather CZW SportDesign Steering Wheel in Leather Extended Interior Package, Door Panel in Leather/Alcantara« CLP Interior Carbon Fiber Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Leather Interior EGA Door-Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated XXD Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber XHM Interior Aluminum Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum EFA Audio and Communications Online Services UN1 Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. Navigation Module P23 Electronic Logbook SiriusXM« Satellite Radio, NavTraffic, NavWeather and HD Radio Receiver 690 Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App 643 Sound Package Plus 490
Nice build--as complete as it gets!

One suggestion: skip Extended Interior Package, Door Panel in Leather/Alcantara« CLP.

It really adds nothing. I made the mistake of ordering it.
0Q991 is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:15 PM
  #5  
G55amg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 178
Default

Originally Posted by Mike in CA View Post
Mine was a about $153K including PCCB's; your build must be pushing $170K. I could suggest 5 or $6K in savings but then it would be my car and not yours. Knock yourself out and get what you want!

BTW, people have opinions all over the place on this and it depends on how you will use the car, but for me, I couldn't be happier that I got the PCCB's.
I don't mind so good suggestion
Originally Posted by 0Q991 View Post
Nice build--as complete as it gets!

One suggestion: skip Extended Interior Package, Door Panel in Leather/Alcantara« CLP.

It really adds nothing. I made the mistake of ordering it.
Thank you
G55amg is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:33 PM
  #6  
Mike in CA
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Mike in CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: North Bay Area, CA
Posts: 11,865
Default

Originally Posted by G55amg View Post
I don't mind so good suggestion
If you don't mind, then 3 suggestions/pieces of info in addition to Tim's excellent one above:

1) the "aluminum look" fuel cap isn't aluminum...it's plastic
2) unless you are into analyzing your trip mileage you could skip the electronic logbook
3) some people have complained that the wart on top of the roof for the satellite radio is ugly and wish they had skipped it. just so you know...
Mike in CA is offline  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:44 PM
  #7  
G55amg
User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 178
Default

Originally Posted by Mike in CA View Post
If you don't mind, then 3 suggestions/pieces of info in addition to Tim's excellent one above:

1) the "aluminum look" fuel cap isn't aluminum...it's plastic
2) unless you are into analyzing your trip mileage you could skip the electronic logbook
3) some people have complained that the wart on top of the roof for the satellite radio is ugly and wish they had skipped it. just so you know...
That helps
Thank you
G55amg is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trigger happy with options?


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: