Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Compensation

Old 08-15-2014, 03:50 AM
SanDiegoDavid
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
David, I wouldn't worry much. With more people taking delivery of cars, they're undoubtedly slowed down. Give it another week before you get concerned. My $0.02
Thx Sam and Mike. I'm going out of town for a week, so I'll bug them when I get back.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:25 PM
Clocked
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To all 2014 GT3 owners and to be owners, I have had several discussions about the memory seat option if you ordered it and of course the cars don't have memory seats. PNA admitted it was an error in the system and they determined they will reimburse all customers who ordered memory seats. They determined they will not wait for customers to complain but will be proactive and send refund checks. Give them time but they should be coming.

Thank you PNA for finally stepping up and doing the right thing.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Clocked
To all 2014 GT3 owners and to be owners, I have had several discussions about the memory seat option if you ordered it and of course the cars don't have memory seats. PNA admitted it was an error in the system and they determined they will reimburse all customers who ordered memory seats. They determined they will not wait for customers to complain but will be proactive and send refund checks. Give them time but they should be coming.

Have a nice weekend.
That's more like it. Have a great weekend!
Old 08-15-2014, 06:43 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

To all 2014 GT3 owners and to be owners, I have had several discussions about the memory seat option if you ordered it and of course the cars don't have memory seats. PNA admitted it was an error in the system and they determined they will reimburse all customers who ordered memory seats. They determined they will not wait for customers to complain but will be proactive and send refund checks. Give them time but they should be coming. Thank you PNA for finally stepping up and doing the right thing. Have a nice weekend.
Thanks for the confirmation!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:15 PM
SanDiegoDavid
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Wow thats great. So how much will the reinbursement be for the memory seats?

I called Andrea, she got back to me regarding my check, it was a little weird. She said she needed the date I took delivery of the car with the new engine. She said that was the only thing that was holding up the processing.
Reviewing a copy of the letter that I signed AND returned to them had the VIN, case number AND the new delivery date just under my address. Kind of makes me think they dropped the ball or lost my letter! I'm glad I called her today.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:18 PM
Clocked
Racer

The amount is $2,630 but again only if you ordered the 18 way seats as the build sheet indicated "with memory seats". If you go back to your builds sheet it has the amount.

Glad I could help out.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:24 PM
armbar
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Clocked,

Can you post a copy of the letter you received please?

Thanks.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:03 AM
Clocked
Racer

No letter was received. Sorry.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 AM
jfr0317
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Have a nice weekend.
Thanks for posting this, Clocked!
Old 08-16-2014, 12:44 PM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow clocked! So they are giving us the 18 way upgrade at no charge? Seems generous, but not complaining.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,382 Likes on 719 Posts

I think in certain instances/situations Porsche has stepped up. Their lack of communication/clarity needs a lot of work and understanding the disparity between different countries on how they were compensated needs to be explained. Why, up until a couple days ago was it impossible( Sam excluded) to get the mesh liner here in the US when other Countries have received theirs'. If they just gave a simple explanation and did not keep us thinking we are second class Customers would of been nice.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
I think in certain instances/situations Porsche has stepped up. Their lack of communication/clarity needs a lot of work and understanding the disparity between different countries on how they were compensated needs to be explained. Why, up until a couple days ago was it impossible( Sam excluded) to get the mesh liner here in the US when other Countries have received theirs'. If they just gave a simple explanation and did not keep us thinking we are second class Customers would of been nice.
+1

Here is the latest on the mesh.

Well just released! Amendment to the bulletin for the mesh grills. They are including US cars now! The parts will be auto-shipped to each dealer by the VIN #'s sold so as soon as we get the parts, I can let you know and we can install them. It takes about a 1/2 hour. I just do not know when we are getting the parts so if your car is still here, we will do it.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,080 Likes on 1,005 Posts

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Wow clocked! So they are giving us the 18 way upgrade at no charge? Seems generous, but not complaining.
I assume this is for the 2014? I didn't see that option listed when I ordered my 2015 last May.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:19 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Maverick787
I assume this is for the 2014? I didn't see that option listed when I ordered my 2015 last May.
Yep. 2014.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

I got the call from Andrew Pine today. I am going to move some stuff around and attend the meeting in Atlanta. I spoke with Skuplist and he is going to go also. I would really encourage others be there. With the increasing numbers it will be difficult for Porsche to not attend. Andrew Pine ask me if I was going to be there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Compensation