Sponsored by:

The GT3s are back at Barber Motorsports Porsche Driving School

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Is that Eric Huffman? Nice guy, we rode Ducatis together when I lived atl, and he was instructing the basic Porsche course at barber when I took it... I felt like the whole program was quite expensive, and too much for my budget, so I only took the first class... However, it was really nice to get the laughable "fastest man in the world " award at the end, when considering how much bragging ab track experience I had heard from everyone there on day 1... :-)

Was also fun to do the autocross course with Hurley Haywood.. I'm sure the masters course would be amazing!
Originally Posted by rubbaman
That is the same Eric! All the instructors are really good! They are all exceptional. Eric is one of the best as is Andrew Davis, Rich Hull, Cass Whitehead, Brian Cunningham, Sean Israel, Owen Trinkler, Doug Smith and Peter Litzenberger who is an absolute hoot! Unfortunately, Mr. Haywood was not there, but maybe I'll do it again and see him.
Eric is a very nice guy; have driven 993s in North Georgia with him. He has/had a beautiful black 993 TT.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:33 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by armbar
Knock em dead Rob!! Jealous!!
Not much longer captain! We will have them in 100 days or so!
Old 07-20-2014, 11:27 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

I think Eric's was like a deep purple, with BBS rsII wheels. He also has/had a beautiful 997.2 red gt3 which is what started me on the "when I grow up I'm going to have that..." Mentality.. Unfortunately growing up has happened in just a few years, but fortunately, the possibilities have arrived also... I need to get Eric out here on west coast and have him show me how to drive mine next year.

Say hi to him if you seem, don't have his contact info anymore
Old 07-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
I think Eric's was like a deep purple, with BBS rsII wheels. He also has/had a beautiful 997.2 red gt3 which is what started me on the "when I grow up I'm going to have that..." Mentality.. Unfortunately growing up has happened in just a few years, but fortunately, the possibilities have arrived also... I need to get Eric out here on west coast and have him show me how to drive mine next year.

Say hi to him if you seem, don't have his contact info anymore
I don't have his info either; just met him on a RL 993 drive. IIRC he is an ex UPS employee.

I grew up in N GA, so I know those roads well.

Quick Reply: The GT3s are back at Barber Motorsports Porsche Driving School