Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   Porsche Basement (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-gt2rs-and-911r/823545-porsche-basement.html)

LostSouth 07-08-2014 03:09 PM

Porsche Basement

Found this next to my parking spot in Atlanta. There were a total of 11 of them.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...pse2075d55.jpg

Guest89 07-08-2014 03:39 PM

PCNA building?

GSIRM3 07-08-2014 04:39 PM

No smoke?

Nick 07-08-2014 04:51 PM

Waiting for a heart transplant.

R.Deacon 07-08-2014 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by LostSouth (Post 11494475)
Found this next to my parking spot in Atlanta. There were a total of 11 of them.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...pse2075d55.jpg

well good sign they are hard at work as the Picknic table is empty

MarcusG 07-09-2014 01:02 AM

Beautiful sight.

Always gets me to see so many in one place at the same time.

Auto Gallery in the Valley out here in Los Angeles keeps the majority of their inventory in a mostly un secure parking garage blocks from the actual dealership. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I was shown it during a test drive to find a car that had options I was interested in. Something crazy about driving from level to parking level hitting the lock/unlock button on the remote trying to find the car we wanted. Dozens and dozens of cars.

I'll take the white one on the end please. :) I don;t even care what options it has or doesn't have. :) Even if it has PDLS in black. I forgot who mentioned a while back the white cars with black PDLS look like a panda bear. Lol. I'll take it anyway!

silverrules 07-09-2014 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by MarcusG (Post 11495863)
Beautiful sight.

Always gets me to see so many in one place at the same time.

Auto Gallery in the Valley out here in Los Angeles keeps the majority of their inventory in a mostly un secure parking garage blocks from the actual dealership. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I was shown it during a test drive to find a car that had options I was interested in. Something crazy about driving from level to parking level hitting the lock/unlock button on the remote trying to find the car we wanted. Dozens and dozens of cars.

I'll take the white one on the end please. :) I don;t even care what options it has or doesn't have. :) Even if it has PDLS in black. I forgot who mentioned a while back the white cars with black PDLS look like a panda bear. Lol. I'll take it anyway!

That was Macca referring to my car as Panda.

Macca 07-09-2014 09:14 AM

5 Attachment(s)
^^^^ Sorry mate. What do I know?

On another thread this week I asked if member est8esq had what looked to me like a hairy black vagina on the top of his car as caught in his "on car track footage". Had me scratching my head for ages. I have a model of a famous 993 GT2 race car raced in the late 90s with naked ladies drawn on it (see below) so thought it might just be a more modern and minority sensitive iteration (hey its the USA and us ROW guys expect no less than to be shocked aka Californication!). Turns out that actually was a Panda!

Goes to show what I know LOL!

Jimmy-D 07-09-2014 09:27 AM

^True - We do not do that on the East Coast :)

silverrules 07-09-2014 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Macca (Post 11496277)
^^^^ Sorry mate. What do I know?

On another thread this week I asked if member est8esq had what looked to me like a hairy black vagina on the top of his car as caught in his "on car track footage". Had me scratching my head for ages. I have a model of a famous 993 GT2 race car raced in the late 90s with naked ladies drawn on it (see below) so thought it might just be a more modern and minority sensitive iteration (hey its the USA and us ROW guys expect no less than to be shocked aka Californication!). Turns out that actually was a Panda!

Goes to show what I know LOL!

:roflmao: Love it.

Fadi1 07-09-2014 09:49 PM

If there is a gorgeous basalt black it's mine. Please go back and take closer pictures. :(

vtxdrew 07-09-2014 10:10 PM

Mine is supposed to be there too! Agate grey!

Z356 07-09-2014 10:56 PM

The V. Monologues finally arrives at Rennlist!

Originally Posted by Macca (Post 11496277)
On another thread this week I asked if member est8esq had what looked to me like a hairy black vagina on the top of his car as caught in his "on car track footage"...Turns out that actually was a Panda! Goes to show what I know LOL!

If memory serves me right, the other thing you should know is that the color for the fibromuscular elastic tubular tract you referred to as 'Black' is universally 'Pink'. In fact, it's a non-metallic color - code 2D4 - in the latest PTS list!

:icon107:

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Macca 07-09-2014 11:12 PM

:roflmao:

And there's me thinking Eduardo you take this PTS thing a bit too seriously LOL!

Good to see we can still have the odd laugh on here :-)

MarcusG 07-10-2014 03:31 AM

LOL.

Panda's, naked ladies and PTS.

I love this place! :)