Sponsored by:

Do matte, or gloss blk rims while waiting for Engine

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 12:50 AM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
I like it. I wonder if it looks dull because the car is gloss black. Maybe the matte black would work well on a white car?
That's it Sam I think Late should give me his new wheels and I will give him the dull matte and everybody will be happy. Then I tun around and use the plastidip. All we need is the car now.uuuurrrrr.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
That's it Sam I think Late should give me his new wheels and I will give him the dull matte and everybody will be happy. Then I tun around and use the plastidip. All we need is the car now.uuuurrrrr.
Haha. Honestly, I don't think I've ever "held on" for a fun purchase like this before. I can't even think about mods, as it just brings me back to the realization that my way back original delivery date was 2/7.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:25 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Boom, another viral marketing commission check for a well placed "spontaneous" plastidip comment. My plan is working.. Soon the world will be all plasti-dipped. But I would give up all the plastidip glory for a day when I can actually place my order and receive my car...sigh
Old 04-29-2014, 06:27 PM
LateBrake911
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now I'm going to keep the stock matte platinum. Looks too good. I'll just tell the carwash not to clean them as I like the darker look w/ brake dust.. -- as my car dealer says.. black rims are so 2012 anyways.. There are rims out there with this type of depth perception anyways, and the black seems to hide it.. They just look too good.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Do matte, or gloss blk rims while waiting for Engine