Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much did your MY2015 order get pushed out?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 08:19 AM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 397 Likes on 224 Posts

Originally Posted by rsdarcan
I was pushed from a July delivery to a September build, probably see the car in December or January.
Wow lots of cars being pushed in September builds,seems like September will include March April May builds.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jlee504
There are a bunch of us on another thread. I referred to it as "the list" we've been updating that thread as we hear things specific to our situation. My May 9th delivery got pushed into a 2015 model year. My original build was cancelled last Friday and a new build was entered today. September build October delivery. No specific dates though.

I'm waiting to see what they offer to incentivize with to wait the extra 6 months. I do think given everything going on and the generality around using months and not dates or weeks means they will deliver the car in October. Could just be October 31st.

As another member here asked me, does any other car offer this bang for the buck? And I've been working on a few alternatives but probably not.

Maybe a TTS or a mclaren 12c

Jeff
Jeff I was a May 9th delivery too. My dealer keeps telling me date is still good I just don't believe it why does my dealer not get updated like you guys? I hope I get an answer tomorrow. I'm beginning to doubt there are any middle children.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:31 AM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 397 Likes on 224 Posts

You should check, another member here ordered the same time as me at the same dealership and he has a 2014. But based on the posts 2014 users are getting it seems deliveries will all fall into sept/October time frame.

We will see

Jeff
Old 04-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,389 Likes on 720 Posts

There have been no announced 2015 allocations and they will not be announced until late 4th quarter. The only announced 2015 builds are the 2014s that are being moved. The Dealerships are quite upset at this point because those that are really going to feel the hurt are the 3rd quarter builds being moved to the 4th quarter because those people have had deposits ect for quite some time. I even know that some dealerships have not informed those Customers yet because they are hoping Corporate will offer some thing for these folks because as some one stated these are the step children. Sure, they get 2015 builds but they miss the whole summer ect of driving. I hope Porsche at least offers loaners - or the loaners that will be returned ect.

Quick Reply: How much did your MY2015 order get pushed out?