Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For GT3 Customers Awaiting Delivery

Old 03-24-2014, 10:15 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by llstuey
PCNA has a list of all the cars that will be pushed to 2015 build. You have to push a bit with them but they will look your car up if you call. Why they don't also have access to specific build status I have no idea. I am currently an early June delivery and still 2014 MY.
Thanks for that info. Who did you call The Atlanta Office?
Old 03-24-2014, 10:16 PM
carcommander
Rennlist Member

Received 276 Likes on 152 Posts

I can't imagine wanting a car bad enough to suffer all this brain damage.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:21 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by jlee504
It was I think, our salesperson wasn't great and giving us the exact codes. He gave us dates. I know I had a build date and delivery date as of last Wednesday but I just checked again this afternoon and the dates and statuses are blank with a PAG tbd. I do know its going to be a 2015. I called porsche na and they confirmed that the new limbo status does mean I'm not in production and it will be 2015

Jeff
Jeff ,
thanks much for your clarification every ted bit slowly completing the puzzle

Deacon
Old 03-24-2014, 10:23 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by carcommander
You could not have said that any better!!
Old 03-24-2014, 10:24 PM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by rubbaman
I really appreciate that Jeff. Im working out of Porsche Rockville, a great sales guy, but he just can't get me a good answer. I really do think that our cars will be MY2015 especially since they are in limbo and no VIN numbers yet. We tried to change mine over to 2015 configuration but the system wouldn't let that happen yet. We should know something soon. Prices did go up on some options. i.e. phone module and chrono clock.
Too funny. You must have ordered early. I was number one at Rockville until January I got tired of waiting and found a slot in NJ.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:28 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Too funny. You must have ordered early. I was number one at Rockville until January I got tired of waiting and found a slot in NJ.
HA! It was you that made way for ME! Thanks! I put deposit down last July and got my allocation on 2/7/14. Just in time for this craziness.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:32 PM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 223 Posts

HA! It was you that made way for ME! Thanks! I put deposit down last July and got my allocation on 2/7/14. Just in time for this craziness.
That's funny...I was in line at silver spring also but I was 3rd there. Also wasn't crazy about MF. He made me feel like i was lucky that he as even willing to jot my name down on that yellow sticky.

Jeff
Old 03-24-2014, 10:37 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

I really appreciate that Jeff. Im working out of Porsche Rockville, a great sales guy, but he just can't get me a good answer. I really do think that our cars will be MY2015 especially since they are in limbo and no VIN numbers yet. We tried to change mine over to 2015 configuration but the system wouldn't let that happen yet. We should know something soon. Prices did go up on some options. i.e. phone module and chrono clock.
Rob
when I put my 14 build code into the P configurator it prompts me to except
a couple of changes to apply to new model year (doesn't specify what year)
The Bluetooth phone prep is one and the sport chrono another now a up charge of $1800+ including a trackapp
sgorer who bailed on the 3 and just took an S had online service he said he
could stream Pandora to the PCM with that option ,a good value for me
we will have to confirm but I suspect the Bluetooth function is now incorporatedinto PCM function
my SA hasn't returned call as yet as he probably hasn't been furnished answers to all these new Q's
Deacon
Old 03-24-2014, 10:48 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

That's funny...I was in line at silver spring also but I was 3rd there. Also wasn't crazy about MF. He made me feel like i was lucky that he as even willing to jot my name down on that yellow sticky.

Jeff
Yeah I know what you mean. It seems they are all like that. He jotted my name down and took $1000. Annapolis was a joke. They wouldn't even take my name or my money. AW at Newark DE was the nicest. He took $5000 from me. I'm still on that list just in case. It's like the chap said ^^^
"I can't believe I want a car so bad to put myself through this much brain damage!"
Old 03-24-2014, 10:50 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by R.Deacon
Rob
when I put my 14 build code into the P configurator it prompts me to except
a couple of changes to apply to new model year (doesn't specify what year)
The Bluetooth phone prep is one and the sport chrono another now a up charge of $1800+ including a trackapp
sgorer who bailed on the 3 and just took an S had online service he said he
could stream Pandora to the PCM with that option ,a good value for me
we will have to confirm but I suspect the Bluetooth function is now incorporatedinto PCM function
my SA hasn't returned call as yet as he probably hasn't been furnished answers to all these new Q's
Deacon
Correct. I did the same thing with the P configurator. It is for 2015 models I think. I tried to have the dealer change my car over to 2015 build features but it would not allow it yet. More to be revealed.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:04 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Originally Posted by carcommander
my first car a 68 VW convertible bug @ 16 I guess an evolution in my genes
My Great Grand Father built then drove the first car in Detroit in 1896 , Henry Ford followed him on his bicycle, he later helped Ford build his first motor and car, even with that heritage I have zero interest in the new Vette
or z/28 , rustang , and don't have the check book for Fiat, Lambo. McLaren
and Beside that none of those brands have the support of a PCA .
A CaymanGT would be cool but at 6'2'' the cabin is too crampted for my
and yes I am quite blessed to be suffering such self in flicked insanity
Deacon
Old 03-24-2014, 11:08 PM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by R.Deacon
my first car a 68 VW convertible bug @ 16 I guess an evolution in my genes
My Great Grand Father built then drove the first car in Detroit in 1896 , Henry Ford followed him on his bicycle, he later helped him build his first
motor and car, even with that heritage I have zero interest in the new Vette
or z/28 , rustang , and don't have the check book for Fiat, Lambo. McLaren
and Beside that none of those brands have a support of a PCA .
A CaymanGT would be cool but at 6'2'' the cabin is too crampted for my
and yes I am quite blessed to be suffering such self in flicked illness
Deacon
Wow! Impressive heritage! Well put.... This is a high class problem to have.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:31 AM
llstuey
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for that info. Who did you call The Atlanta Office?
I called the PCNA # that Katrina left me in a VM - the guy i gave my case # too offered up the 2015 info after I became a bit irritated that they were leaving voicemails for people to call them back but not providing any info other than checking to see if we received the mass email. I subsequently asked how many names were on the 2015 list and he told me he couldn't say, just that I wasn't one of them.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:10 AM
rubbaman
Burning Brakes

I just got off the phone with PCNA. I called the 800-PORSCHE. Pushed the prompts for concierge and then spoke to a nice girl named Jenny. She told me my car is definitely 2015 production. She gave me a case number and the person handling my case. (So I got that going for me. Which is nice.)
I asked her to let my Sales Rep. know this since he said PAG was not giving this info out. I asked her when I could expect to re-enter my build specifics for 2015 and she could not answer that at this time as PAG is trying to get the engine swap issue settled first.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:28 AM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I just got off the phone with PCNA. I called the 800-PORSCHE. Pushed the prompts for concierge and then spoke to a nice girl named Jenny. She told me my car is definitely 2015 production. She gave me a case number and the person handling my case. (So I got that going for me. Which is nice.) I asked her to let my Sales Rep. know this since he said PAG was not giving this info out. I asked her when I could expect to re-enter my build specifics for 2015 and she could not answer that at this time as PAG is trying to get the engine swap issue settled first.
Rubbaman -- I've spoken with Jenny before. Very helpful and friendly--and does not rush you off the phone. Looks like things are moving along and the 2015 MY for pre production cars is very much materializing now. Congrats on the outcome--it may be more of a wait ahead, but having a 2015 MY and the fix done right on the line is a very good outcome.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For GT3 Customers Awaiting Delivery