Sponsored by:

GT3 Allocation

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 10:26 PM
rsdarcan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT3 Allocation

My sales rep called me yesterday and offered me a GT3 allocation. I'm guessing someone bailed on theirs. I didn't get the message until late Saturday and my dealer is closed on Sunday. Can't wait to hear how he got this one. I was quoted a year from now. I have every confidence PAG will work out the problem so I'm going to take it. I can't wait.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:33 PM
ny991
Nordschleife Master

Received 164 Likes on 114 Posts

Take it!
Old 03-16-2014, 11:21 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,013 Likes on 280 Posts

Congrats! Just a warning - we are obsessive, we check rennlist every 10 minutes, we walk around mumbling things about connecting rods, titanium and strippers who like painted keys. We'd love to have you.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:34 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Doubt it!!!!Sales gimmicks. No allocation for GT3's.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by rsdarcan
My sales rep called me yesterday and offered me a GT3 allocation. I'm guessing someone bailed on theirs. I didn't get the message until late Saturday and my dealer is closed on Sunday. Can't wait to hear how he got this one. I was quoted a year from now. I have every confidence PAG will work out the problem so I'm going to take it. I can't wait.
This new car is certainly not for the faint of heart , nor Candy A** 's
Good luck in securing your new allocation , and going for it.
I got that call beginning of the month ,after putting deposit down a year earlier
Old 03-17-2014, 12:49 AM
mainly
Racer

I was quoted a year from now.
a year from now????
Old 03-17-2014, 03:11 AM
Dude-
Pro

I received an email from dealer basically saying if you don't want your build because of the engine swap there is a line for it. That was the response from my question whether he knew anything about the swap. I was really disappointed that he took that tone. Guess he didn't know that line he referred to consist some folks i know. I'm so annoyed by it that I'm canceling my RS order. I'm sure there are open allocations now but it will fill up soon.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:29 AM
az audi
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I received the same call, but I have my allocation already through Vegas. Call them back early tomorrow. Once Porsche explains the stop sale tomorrow, a lot of cancelled ordered could come right back... Maybe....
Old 03-17-2014, 03:30 AM
az audi
Racer

Originally Posted by Dude-
I received an email from dealer basically saying if you don't want your build because of the engine swap there is a line for it. That was the response from my question whether he knew anything about the swap. I was really disappointed that he took that tone. Guess he didn't know that line he referred to consist some folks i know. I'm so annoyed by it that I'm canceling my RS order. I'm sure there are open allocations now but it will fill up soon.
Did the email really say "because of the engine swap"?
Old 03-17-2014, 03:58 AM
Dude-
Pro

I emailed them on Friday asking if he can confirm the engine swap rumor. I received an email the next day stating what I heard is probably more info than what he's heard. He then added there is a line of buyers basically saying if I didn't want it somebody will.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:18 AM
az audi
Racer

Originally Posted by Dude-
I emailed them on Friday asking if he can confirm the engine swap rumor. I received an email the next day stating what I heard is probably more info than what he's heard. He then added there is a line of buyers basically saying if I didn't want it somebody will.
Thank you for clarifying. Typical, we know more than most dealers.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:49 PM
rsdarcan
Advanced

Originally Posted by silverrules
Doubt it!!!!Sales gimmicks. No allocation for GT3's.
It's a real allocation. I have been purchasing p-cars from the same guy for the past 7 years. It's a July build. He did say dates will move depending on the fix though. It's fine for me I know mine will have the fix. I'm excited already sent him my build.

Woohoo
Old 03-17-2014, 02:51 PM
SamFromTX
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It's a real allocation. I have been purchasing p-cars from the same guy for the past 7 years. It's a July build. He did say dates will move depending on the fix though. It's fine for me I know mine will have the fix. I'm excited already sent him my build.

Woohoo
Congrats. A most wonderful car indeed.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Full-blooded
3rd Gear

Default GT3 build

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
Congrats. A most wonderful car indeed.
I have a commission number for my 2014 GT3. It was supposed to be a March build.
Is there a way to check if it has been built yet or where it is in the production process ?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:38 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,013 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by Full-blooded
I have a commission number for my 2014 GT3. It was supposed to be a March build.
Is there a way to check if it has been built yet or where it is in the production process ?
Your dealer can check the status - that's the only way to know.

Quick Reply: GT3 Allocation