Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Consolidated 991RS thread

 
Old 04-04-2015, 12:29 AM
  #7516  
<3mph
Super User
 
<3mph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,812
Default

Originally Posted by karimgt3 View Post






Cool, thanks for the link. I've cut and pasted the photos directly into this post to make it easier to see. Interesting that it's a US-style bumper on this purple one!! Maybe a 918 customer with an early build?

IMO UV looks better in the shade more like the 2nd photo. And looking at the photos NateOZ posted, I can see what I think they're trying to achieve with the silver wheels and wing, but it's not working quite the same as chrome on a vintage car. I almost wish the silver parts were white instead.
<3mph is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:06 AM
  #7517  
bronson7
Super User
 
bronson7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,843
Default

Thanks <3mph, it's a good pic of the UV on an actual RS.
bronson7 is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:16 AM
  #7518  
rockitman
Super User
 
rockitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Got Revs ???
Posts: 5,739
Default

Originally Posted by bronson7 View Post
Thanks <3mph, it's a good pic of the UV on an actual RS.
That UV doesn't strike me as ultra...this pearlescent paint fits the ultra moniker...
Attached Images  
rockitman is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 01:24 AM
  #7519  
<3mph
Super User
 
<3mph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,812
Default

Originally Posted by bronson7 View Post
Thanks <3mph, it's a good pic of the UV on an actual RS.
Karim gets the credit. BTW, did you notice the RY GT3 in the distance in the factory lot? Might be yours bronson!
<3mph is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:08 AM
  #7520  
Tryptomine
User
 
Tryptomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Posts: 173
Default

Guys,

Found this tow hook , anyone know who selling this type of hook ?
Need it for GT3 991
As i understand you just screw it and no need to make modifications inside the bumper ?




Thanks
Tryptomine is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:20 AM
  #7521  
Nizer
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Nizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beta Testing
Posts: 10,801
Default

Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Guys,

Found this tow hook , anyone know who selling this type of hook ?
Need it for GT3 991
As i understand you just screw it and no need to make modifications inside the bumper ?

Thanks
Prefer this one. No mods required.

http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Fol...ctinfo/E13.38/

.
Attached Images  
Nizer is online now  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
  #7522  
FFaust
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
FFaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Limehouse, ON
Posts: 5,778
Default

Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Guys,

Found this tow hook , anyone know who selling this type of hook ?
Need it for GT3 991
As i understand you just screw it and no need to make modifications inside the bumper ?


Thanks
Get the Rennline folding tow hook, you won't bang your shins into it.

EDIT: Yeah, like Nizer said
FFaust is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:31 AM
  #7523  
Tryptomine
User
 
Tryptomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Posts: 173
Default

Originally Posted by Nizer View Post
Prefer this one. No mods required.

http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Fol...ctinfo/E13.38/

.
This one i found, but more like which i posted.
So i need to make mods to install it ?
Tryptomine is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:34 AM
  #7524  
bronson7
Super User
 
bronson7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,843
Default

Originally Posted by <3mph View Post
Karim gets the credit. BTW, did you notice the RY GT3 in the distance in the factory lot? Might be yours bronson!
Great eyes. Don't know when that pic was taken but mine is sitting patiently at my dealership waiting for me to pick it up next week.
bronson7 is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:42 AM
  #7525  
FFaust
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
FFaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Limehouse, ON
Posts: 5,778
Default

Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
This one i found, but more like which i posted.
So i need to make mods to install it ?
No mods, just remove plastic cover and it screws into aluminum bar.
FFaust is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:06 AM
  #7526  
Tryptomine
User
 
Tryptomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Posts: 173
Default




Originally Posted by FFaust View Post
No mods, just remove plastic cover and it screws into aluminum bar.
I mean this one . Does it need mods ?
Tryptomine is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:59 AM
  #7527  
FFaust
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
FFaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Limehouse, ON
Posts: 5,778
Default

Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post



I mean this one . Does it need mods ?
Doesn't look like it. Screws in like the Rennline but doesn't fold down.
FFaust is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 11:18 AM
  #7528  
Tryptomine
User
 
Tryptomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Moscow
Posts: 173
Default

Cant find it anywhere (((
Tryptomine is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 11:30 AM
  #7529  
YellowPMan
User
 
YellowPMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: London
Posts: 199
Default

Has anybody noticed on the configurator for the UK the PCCBs are 350mm front and rear ...Usa seems to state 410/390... I wonder if 19" after market rims will clear the 350mm rotors... Would increase the options for Tyres ...my UK specd turbo s has 410/390 so seems strange gt3 rs has smaller 359/350 or is this done deliberately for race rims/ tyres
YellowPMan is offline  
Old 04-04-2015, 12:50 PM
  #7530  
Petevb
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Petevb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,509
Default

Originally Posted by YellowPMan View Post
Has anybody noticed on the configurator for the UK the PCCBs are 350mm front and rear ...Usa seems to state 410/390... I wonder if 19" after market rims will clear the 350mm rotors... Would increase the options for Tyres ...my UK specd turbo s has 410/390 so seems strange gt3 rs has smaller 359/350 or is this done deliberately for race rims/ tyres
Too much Guinness. Error in the UK configurator.
Petevb is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Consolidated 991RS thread


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: