Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport plus seat backs, standard or leather?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Hoopumpers
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mcsmcs1
Maybe the standard seat backs will be a better match with the Anthracite trim
I saw a car with this today and agree, they are a good match.

Honestly, I don't think the seat backs look bad. I would never have even noticed them if not for this thread. Of course carbon fiber buckets would look MUCH better...grr
Old 01-16-2014, 03:08 AM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoopumpers
I saw a car with this today and agree, they are a good match. Honestly, I don't think the seat backs look bad. I would never have even noticed them if not for this thread. Of course carbon fiber buckets would look MUCH better...grr
I agree - having carbon vinyl wrap done on my GT3 on Tuesday. Think it will look better.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:17 AM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JCBH
Originally Posted by Hoopumpers
I saw a car with this today and agree, they are a good match. Honestly, I don't think the seat backs look bad. I would never have even noticed them if not for this thread. Of course carbon fiber buckets would look MUCH better...grr
I agree - having carbon vinyl wrap done on my GT3 on Tuesday. Think it will look better.
Cool! Post pics and how much if you don't mind? I ordered the carbon interior. I wonder how close the weave will match? It's pretty tight on the factory.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:28 AM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
I tried to add this leather option but too late. I agree with Mike. It's hefty price. The STD seat blacks are easily scratched if you put stuff in the back. I have couple marks that annoys me every-time I see it and yes I tried being extra careful. I suppose leather could get damaged as well but not as easy as the STD seat backs.
Good to know, silverrules. I'll have to be extra careful to try and avoid the same fate.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:40 AM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Cool! Post pics and how much if you don't mind? I ordered the carbon interior. I wonder how close the weave will match? It's pretty tight on the factory.
Getting it done at CEC here in LA - weave is close enough...not sure on price as I am getting other things done as well - clear bra and tint. Will post pics when done.

Quick Reply: Sport plus seat backs, standard or leather?