Sponsored by:

Cars are on US soil

Old 12-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Mike in CA
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tmg57 View Post
Mike, the red cars look fantastic. Here's mine:
OMG. Now that's what I'm talking about! tmg57, you must be thrilled. Massive congrats!
Old 12-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Leilani Rios
User

Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Great to see the pics - be sure to post more when you get yours tomorrow.

Apparently the white car is a very good client of GMG's (where the pic is taken) and they just picked it up today.
You answered my question. I should have looked through the rest of the feed. I was asking about the white car being at GMG.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:39 PM
tmg57
User

Originally Posted by Mike in CA View Post
OMG. Now that's what I'm talking about! tmg57, you must be thrilled. Massive congrats!
Thanks, Mike. I can guarantee that you will be happy with your choice. Hope you get to see it soon!
Old 12-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Leilani Rios
User

Just got back from the dealer. It was a real treat to see what are believed to be the first three customer cars to be delivered in the U.S. roll off the truck. (I'm guessing that white car in Cali is a company demo or something). Two reds and a white, all three look great. FLM911 got pics up first so you get the idea. Mine is the red one on the left in the pic that he posted above. Delivery tomorrow!
Congrats to you both. Those black headlights are really growing on meůThey look really good.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
llstuey
User

Thanks, Mike. I can guarantee that you will be happy with your choice. Hope you get to see it soon!
Looks fantastic. Congrats! These real world color pics are looking better and better in all shades. Downside is it's making it next to impossible for me to have conviction on what color to go with. Love the red with black lights and the satin wheels.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:09 AM
silverrules
Super User

Mike, the red one is your car. You should go pick it up. At least yours is few days to delivery compared to mine which is 3 months.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:13 AM
MaxLTV
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by llstuey View Post
Looks fantastic. Congrats! These real world color pics are looking better and better in all shades. Downside is it's making it next to impossible for me to have conviction on what color to go with. Love the red with black lights and the satin wheels.
Smart people say that the most difficult decisions to make are often the least important ones because all the choices are either equally good or equally bad. It is the former in this case, so this is one of the cases where you can safely flip a coin or ask a significant other for their opinion.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Mike in CA
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by silverrules View Post
Mike, the red one is your car. You should go pick it up. At least yours is few days to delivery compared to mine which is 3 months.
silverrules, yeah I figure another 3 weeks.

3 weeks....3 months.....it's hard to wait when people are starting to get their cars but our time will come. And there are some really happy RL'ers out there. It's nice to see....
Old 12-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Macca
Addict
Rennlist Member

Congrats TMG57! Red looks really sharp and I should think its the best standard offered colour to show the true shape of the car. You will be very happy - interested to read your driving reviews (to see how on US roads they compare with mine in Italy and France).

P.S. The black PDLS should look good on red. Post a front three quarter shot when you get one...
Old 12-19-2013, 04:07 AM
Macca
Addict
Rennlist Member

P.S. Why are they still giving you guys different bumpers that the ROW cars (and those orange reflectors - Im guessing you all rip those out and put the clear ones one immediately?).
Old 12-19-2013, 07:49 AM
tmg57
User

Originally Posted by Macca View Post
Congrats TMG57! Red looks really sharp and I should think its the best standard offered colour to show the true shape of the car. You will be very happy - interested to read your driving reviews (to see how on US roads they compare with mine in Italy and France).

P.S. The black PDLS should look good on red. Post a front three quarter shot when you get one...
Thanks, Macca. Here's a pic of the lights.
Attached Images  
Old 12-19-2013, 07:55 AM
tmg57
User

Originally Posted by Macca View Post
P.S. Why are they still giving you guys different bumpers that the ROW cars (and those orange reflectors - Im guessing you all rip those out and put the clear ones one immediately?).
The clear reflectors are on the way from Germany. Actually, the lefts are in stock and the rights are on the way (or vice versa). I looked at one and they are very cool. Maybe I'll ride around with one orange and one clear for a while...
Old 12-19-2013, 08:22 AM
tmg57
User

Here's a couple of shots of the cars being unloaded last night. FLM911's car is in the background of the first pic. The sharp eyed among you may pick out the white car in front of mine in the second picture. That was the fourth car on the truck and it was on it's way to some lucky customer in South Florida.
Attached Images   
Old 12-19-2013, 10:38 AM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Congrats fellas Those are some beauts!! Looking forward to reading about your impressions.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:26 PM
PointBy
User

Originally Posted by Leilani Rios View Post
Is that at GMG Racing? The parking lot looks awfully familiar.
Yeah, that's at GMG. They posted it on their FB page as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cars are on US soil

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: