Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Four or five, on me mobile...
Old 12-08-2013, 11:08 AM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
They should come out with a "SixSpeedOnline-Special" if that's the case.

That car for that time had to have been checking out at least 650, or more, BHP on a solo track. With some pretty damn hot shoes because we all know how much of a slug in reality the car is but Nissan has done a terrific job in countering with all its gizmos and gadgets and tricks of the trade. I'm not taking anything away from that car or time but in the hands of The Common Man just forget about. Just religate it to quarter miles and red light racin'.

I too, here in the States, grew up, with stories of sub 5 second AWD Skylines. Can't wait for the 25 year limit to pass to bring one in from England. What is that like four or dive more years I think?
Yeah, they had Sebastian Buemi (F1) Michael Krumm (FIA GT) and a Japanese guy I don't know. With all of Nissan's lies there is no telling what's on the car.

Originally Posted by 991 3Turbo
The Nismo isn't even out yet. Please sound a little more educated about the subject before you post nonsense.
He was asking a question, and all valid questions at that. Plenty of people have had to pay out of pocket for tranmissions on GT-R's. Nissan lied about the launch control (that is was to get out of snow) instead of owning up to the fact that they put it on the car for magazine stats. They adjusted the launch control to make it legal. What's uneducated about it?

Quick Reply: 2015 Nissan GT-R Nurburgring in 7:08?