Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finalizing my order before Nov 25th

Old 11-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Drifting
Sorry, but why is the phone prep needed?
Check out this thread:

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3/...ighlight=phone
Old 11-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Coincident
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It have a Turbo coupe ( stock brakes) and a Turbo S and I am amazed at how great the PCCB are. Love them. The sense of control and direct feel of braking amounts to an enhanced driving experience. Yes they are inordinately costly but if it came down to sacrificing other options like coloured seat belts, upgraded stereo, painted key, clear lights, I would opt for the PCCB.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:17 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Spent half day at my dealer having new rubbers put the .2 GT3. Damage was $1580 ifor set of 4 installed and balanced. Not a bad deal for Super Sport. Rear tires are very diff to get.
Keeping the PCCB. Dealer just got two launch 991 TT-S and the rotors were state of art. It was absolutly the main attraction. These things are HUGE and make the old PCCB rotors look tiny LED lights were cool and extremely bright but didn't want to change black PDL. I dropped the red stitching replaced with gray and changed to stock seat blk belt. Also dropped out of clear tail light. It was fun at beginning but I saw a white 991 with clear light and that changed my mind. The look was odd and seems like something was missing.
The GT was having the valve adjusted after only 6K miles. Half of the car was on the ground. The PCCB's on the old GT looked really small comapred to new rotors

Last edited by silverrules; 12-10-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:05 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 695 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
I hear you guys. Save the $9K I guess and it will all then match. Red belts, calipers and stitching. I bet the sales guy wont be happy. Thanks for al the feedback. You guys are awesome.
+1...save the $9K and just apply some rejex to the wheels and watch the brake dust just wash off $19.95

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finalizing my order before Nov 25th