Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If we are to be objective this car has to get

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 04:22 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No matter what happens, future car buyers win.

IF the C7 turns out to be light on its feet with power, we win.

IF the C7 turns out to be some let down combination of power with dull dance moves, we still win... when Cadillac supercharges the C7 motor and sticks it in a sedan with a manual transmission.

And, best case, both a light on its feet, powerful C7 and a future Cadillac sedan with a supercharged C7 motor and 7 speed.

Either way, it's a great time to be a motor head.

Release the beasts!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:27 PM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
Looks pretty good to me - an attractively compelling combination of bad-***, high tech and accessible pricing. I don't see any competitor on the planet delivering more styling and performance at the price.
IMHO Chevrolet's got a winner in the new Corvette - and as an American, I'm proud of the job they did.
Reminds me of the 1976 Chevrolet Dekon Monza for which Al Holbert traded in his 934 and won the AAGT Road Racing Championship.
Agreed. Its a bit edgy and lets not forget, this is the base corvette. Its going to be a fantastic car humbling exotics and pricey euro's alike until the better versions arrive to dominate the scene.

They have a segment on youtube about why it didnt make the best drivers car when they did the test a few months ago. They had to have the cars somewhere else and couldnt get it there in time. It will be there at some point though.

Now lets just hope the motors are strong and oiling good.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:58 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

This car with more shapely fenders and a 7.0.

Ie for a feeling the skeptics or die-hard eurocentrics will have. Tough pill to swallow when the comparos start emerging. The c7 doesn't excite me like the gt3.. But the day I have to pull just $65k out of my wallet vs $150k... The excitement focus may shift. Except European delivery... Damn!!

Quick Reply: If we are to be objective this car has to get